Ranking
Original Post
Christmas Lottery

[/FONT][/SIZE]
If you think you are lucky enough, here's your opportunity to win some valuable prizes!

How it works?
You can buy as many tickets as you want. There are three tiers, you can buy some of each if you wish:
• Cheap and Cheerful Tickets: 5,000 TC per ticket; 45,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Luxury Tickets: 10,000 TC per ticket; 90,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Mystery Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts

To go on with your purchase, please send TC to Countdown and include this form in the message while sending TC:
 Tiers:
 Amounts:
 User this is for:
If you don't send this message, you'll get Cheap and Chearful tickets!

At the end, we will use a random generator to come up with the winners.

What is up for grabs?
Pretty much everything you can think of, and those items are no-Qi during the transfer! However, the item will become Qi-restricted as soon as the items are sent to your inventory.

When does it end?
This lottery ends right on 25th December at 12:59PM (GMT +0). The drawing will happen a couple of days after the deadline (before New Years).

Can I donate?
Yes you can! Just send an item you want to donate to Countdown's account and we'll put you on the nice list. Please also remember that sharing is caring, buy a ticket or two for your not-so-wealthy friends!
Get crackin'!

Last edited by Creati0n; Dec 25, 2017 at 11:57 PM.
R.I.P Static
Let's clear this up: the Market Squad will not be able to purchase Mystery Tickets. They are, however, allowed to entire the lottery and purchase other types of tickets. There's no reason for them to not be able to.

Redirect any questions regarding the Market Squad's involvement with this event to my PMs; general event questions can be left here. Thanks.

edit: Instead of throwing the Market Squad out of the ballgame when it comes to winning some of the super cool and fantabulous prizes the mysterious section has to offer, they are now allowed to purchase two Mystery Tickets max each. That should be a happy medium between the community and the squad.
Last edited by Creati0n; Dec 11, 2017 at 12:24 AM.
Hey, if I've already bought 1 luxury ticket at 10k, can I send 80k for 9 extra luxury tickets? so it's 10 = 90k
I believe knowing what the prizes are is in a way an advantage. If you don't like anything that they are giving in the mystery prize you'd simply not buy the tickets, compared to someone like me who has no clue what it is and buys tickets hoping for the best.
Knowing the prizes is not relevant if the chances of winning is exactly the same to everyone.
And to be honest the prizes are way better than the Luxury prizes, so I think everyone would like to win at least one of it
R.I.P Static
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Knowing the prizes is not relevant if the chances of winning is exactly the same to everyone.
And to be honest the prizes are way better than the Luxury prizes, so I think everyone would like to win at least one of it

my point isn't about them buying the mystery ticket, but why they wouldn't, thus saving tc they could spend on Luxury with more consistent prizes.
Sent 100k too many, auto-fill fucked me. Please add 5 more Mystery tickets to my submission.
Parrot
Originally Posted by Milf
Sent 100k too many, auto-fill fucked me. Please add 5 more Mystery tickets to my submission.

Sure man, thanks for let us know.
R.I.P Static
Use 40k from my 60k for
Tiers: Luxury
Amounts: 4
User this is for : Nope

Use 20k from my 60k for
Tiers: Mystery
Amounts: 1
User this is for: Nope

Can I send a request like that ?