Toribash
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
i'm speaking on adc-- using tf as an example of how to be proactive
playing adc and farming until you have items leaves a ton of time for games to happen where your other lanes get stomped early on, and i don't have access to top lane.

Just do your job and don't worry about other lanes, as an adc you really wanna farm up and deal the max dmg you can do in a teamfights before dying.
If you're talking about a top lane getting stomped it happens lol, not much you can do about it except trying your best even if losing every game, its called the 40/30/30 rule(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjSr78OCj8g)
I don't think you can actually play proactive as an adc without getting punished hard(if you go all in you'll get a tp behind you or a jungler waiting at least), just farm and try to get first tower and keep your lane warded and wait up for teamfights.
Ayyyy

Didnt get Silver 3 according to time plan because I didnt have a PC this week :^:

Fuck every adc ever.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Low elo players should know how to abuse a lead. Never throw a lead. NEVER. N E V E R.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
is it me or when i try to download the game for example im at 28% installing the game but once i shut down my pc then open it again i start back to 0% is there anything i can do to fix this
<[Ae]reno> head is brain
It's how LoL is. You can't shut your PC down and restart it or the updating system bugs out. Let it ride out in full or you'll just never get the game downloaded.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Hello. My nickname cQwin and I want back my silver. Im in promotion and need 2 wins to get silver. Add me if you are good.

Damn, that sucks. I guess I have no choice, can it still download in sleep mode or in hibernate?
<[Ae]reno> head is brain
No. Sleeping/hibernating a computer puts it into a special state that stops most processes from running, downloads included. If you want to download overnight, you leave the computer on.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Silver 3 now, road to gold ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

i dont understand this game ! Im killed all the time
----- me
Last edited by IKoorie; Sep 17, 2017 at 01:59 PM.