ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
In-Phone / In-Computer Status
Hii, here with this useless suggestions.

This put your status automatically when you connect on forum.

For example:

acutesmallbowl's profile

Some basic info

Connected In-Phone

Same can happen if he connects on computer.

Well I did this in the phone so when I connect in computer photos will be added.

So what you think guys?
Running away...
You said it yourself, it is useless.
So why should this be implemented?

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
You said it yourself, it is useless.
So why should this be implemented?

Just asking.

Implementation can help in some things like:

Some traders or markeeters doesn't wait too much and maybe they report fast, so seeing status would be great.

Someone to not do useless posts, that "someone" wants to play with his/her friend, but he doesn't know if he/she is in Phone or in computer, so he/she can check his/her friend's profile to see if he/she is in computer or in phone
Running away...
If this is useless like you said, why would you even say a word about it then?

Anyways, with the fact that you can set yourself onto "invisible mode", it wouldn't make a differnece. And I dont think anyone would exactly care for this to be implemented.

It is what you said. Useless.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
What on earth could this even be use for?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Just asking.
Some traders or markeeters doesn't wait too much and maybe they report fast, so seeing status would be great.

Someone to not do useless posts, that "someone" wants to play with his/her friend, but he doesn't know if he/she is in Phone or in computer, so he/she can check his/her friend's profile to see if he/she is in computer or in phone

Is for this.
Running away...