Toribash
after days of struggling it paid off we made it to the top now we run and jump like cats

wip
Attached Files
Welch 6.rpl (1.41 MB, 14 views)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Could you post the mod please, but I will cnc the floatyness anyways
In general I'm not that good on thinking of a good CNC but as I see it was pretty fluid imo! I could continue this cnc if you post the mod

Originally Posted by TorixDemon View Post
Could you post the mod please, but I will cnc the floatyness anyways
In general I'm not that good on thinking of a good CNC but as I see it was pretty fluid imo! I could continue this cnc if you post the mod

go back to page 9 please I posted the mod already
Chab>What a dead game
Okay, Welch 6.

Frame 6000-5580

Your run is very awkward. You should keep a consistent form throughout your run. Also, what you did at frame 5838 was a beginner mistake, when you do that to a run, it really destroys all of the momentum.

Frame 5580-4948

I honestly have no words. No idea what you were trying to accomplish here. That "Crawl" was slow as hell and generally hard to look at. Try to actually land your jumps and start running again.

Frame 4948-4373

Arguably the best part of your replay. At least you tried to keep running and that trick kick thing was pretty smooth, I guess, even though it was really pointless. Just work on running after jumping. Also, don't be so stiff when you do a "Frontflip" or something.

Frame 4373-3815

This run is incredibly slow, and when you turn, don't just hand your leg up aimlessly. Once again, work on a consistent form.

Frame 3815-1747

I really have no words. It really should have taken you 2000 FRAMES to get you up that slope. Running up slopes of any kind is difficult, yes, but you do NOT do what you just did. You were stationary half of the time.

Frame 1747-1039

Ok, this is half decent. Your flow when you were actually walking up the slope and then kneeled was pretty good, but you really did completely ruin it with the spinny-thing that you did.

Frame 1039-0

The walk thing up was pretty stiff, and it didn't look realistic at all.

Overall, I'd rate this personally a 2.5/10. You were stiff and fidgety the whole way through. You should work on almost all of your parkour aspects (Running, Leaping, Landing, Recovering, No-Grab Climbing, in that order)

Sorry for being a bit tough, and for some reason my opinion won't really be popular for reasons I have no idea of. If you read down here, good for you.

Have a good day.
"I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
My Channel
Those crawl things you did made you look like a newborn trying to climb a wall without thumbs. Work on your runs, abort those crawls like you should have aborted the newborn baby without thumbs.
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Graded View Post
Okay, Welch 6.

Frame 6000-5580

Your run is very awkward. You should keep a consistent form throughout your run. Also, what you did at frame 5838 was a beginner mistake, when you do that to a run, it really destroys all of the momentum.

Frame 5580-4948

I honestly have no words. No idea what you were trying to accomplish here. That "Crawl" was slow as hell and generally hard to look at. Try to actually land your jumps and start running again.

Frame 4948-4373

Arguably the best part of your replay. At least you tried to keep running and that trick kick thing was pretty smooth, I guess, even though it was really pointless. Just work on running after jumping. Also, don't be so stiff when you do a "Frontflip" or something.

Frame 4373-3815

This run is incredibly slow, and when you turn, don't just hand your leg up aimlessly. Once again, work on a consistent form.

Frame 3815-1747

I really have no words. It really should have taken you 2000 FRAMES to get you up that slope. Running up slopes of any kind is difficult, yes, but you do NOT do what you just did. You were stationary half of the time.

Frame 1747-1039

Ok, this is half decent. Your flow when you were actually walking up the slope and then kneeled was pretty good, but you really did completely ruin it with the spinny-thing that you did.

Frame 1039-0

The walk thing up was pretty stiff, and it didn't look realistic at all.

Overall, I'd rate this personally a 2.5/10. You were stiff and fidgety the whole way through. You should work on almost all of your parkour aspects (Running, Leaping, Landing, Recovering, No-Grab Climbing, in that order)

Sorry for being a bit tough, and for some reason my opinion won't really be popular for reasons I have no idea of. If you read down here, good for you.

Have a good day.

Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
Those crawl things you did made you look like a newborn trying to climb a wall without thumbs. Work on your runs, abort those crawls like you should have aborted the newborn baby without thumbs.

ok guess you both don't understand the concept but thanks I guess

anyways some of this stuff is not going to be used

REMINDER:IF I PUT A POINT SOMETHING IN A WIP IT'S NOT BEING OFFICALLY PART OF THE CURRENT REPLAY THAT IS ALL

mod is on page 9
Attached Files
Welch 6.7.rpl (1.52 MB, 6 views)
Chab>What a dead game
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
ok guess you both don't understand the concept but thanks I guess :/

What concept is this? Are you trying to crawl like a cat? I can guarantee you, my cats don't crawl around like that.

Also, fluidity isn't an option. You really shouldn't attempt your own style until you're really good at something.

I'll try running this map and show you what I'm talking about.

You really shouldn't get like this when you get Cnc. If your replays are horrible, they're horrible. You can't go on the internet and expect not to be offended.

I just LOVE how you completely diss mine and Kozmonaut's Cnc. You should at least post that you understand what you have to work on, and strive to become better at it.
"I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
My Channel
this is the end

ending wip
Attached Files
Welch 7.rpl (1.66 MB, 2 views)
Last edited by bgjames1; Jun 30, 2016 at 12:37 AM.
Chab>What a dead game