ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by mackanak01 View Post
there is no run that works on all maps. most people have their own unique custom run making them able to go where they want. then theres people like me who dont even have a run and just improvises. the art of running is a hard thing but i promise you that you will get there by training

your like me, you don't have to run for parkour. shoot i just do flips when parkouring. to be honest i still never beat a course, but i still try alot to practice.
parkour isn't a thing people teach you, it's a thing you get progress fully Better at.
I was never good at parkour myself but then i kept trying i'm still not quite there but i got better and better.
so just keep trying and you'll eventually get there, it's just like making your own run, it might take a while but it will happen, I've made quite a few runs but i just can't remember them.
So remember just keep trying and then you'll be able to Parkour Properly.
:)
Originally Posted by MonmonPon View Post
your like me, you don't have to run for parkour. shoot i just do flips when parkouring. to be honest i still never beat a course, but i still try alot to practice.

woah, woah, woah thats not at all what i meant. i meant that i dont have a run as i make up a new one everytime i do a new parkour. i dont simply just launch around the place. that will look silly.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen