Toribash
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post

ofc all vector.. + a little filter in photoshop
now that i watch it well i think the filter made the eye look a bit flat :L maybe i will add some dettail in photoshop when im not so lazy

I made it :3 liek? diesliek? :v any suggestion to how to color properly with mesh tool?
Make anime Chicken. That was nicely made.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
anime? no shit...It takes age to make anime and im not enuf Japanese for making good anime... not my kind of stuff
I did.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
I like the eye,which is the main thing in dis,has depth I guess.good job,filter is not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by this guy on the left View Post

A logo I made for a guy in forum. He wanted a panda for his own reason.
I chose a roaring panda because it's a Dj logo and i think it must be some symbol of acustic visual representation .
I don't know how to explain it.... it had to have some content that remind of sound emission.

I could do a panda with headphones but it's a really-banal/for-nothing-original idea.

I used the square because it give it frame the logo well but then since I didn't like to use outlines in this logo for make it look quite minimal and clean I had to arrange it in the way the ears could be visible... so after couple of try I found a 27 grades perfect. I made the white part as empty space and then I decided to Write Glitch in a most common font and I made it a bit larger and more inclined for avoid to make it to institutional and more modern by sticking at the idea to make a small opening in the square so I created two more of them to harmonize the whole.

:3
pirate has a new head check it out :O

P.S:if someone out of this clan will steal this texture he should be prepared for some anal rape from the dildo banner!!!!!!
Imaparrot~!