Toribash
Original Post
Halo 4

Yep, our favorite spartan warrior is back and luckily alive. The Master Cheif returns! This sequel to the original halo games is said to be the start of a whole new trilogy, thats right more of them are on the way.

Information regarding Halo 4 is scarce as the information has only just be released.

Microsoft announced this morning that it will release Halo 4 holiday 2012 for Xbox 360.

Microsoft made the announcement via a cinematic trailer at the end of its 2011 E3 press conference. Halo 4 marks the first proper Halo title created outside of creator Bungie, who signed off the series with 2010's Halo: Reach. Instead, Halo 4 will be the first major release from 343 Industries, Microsoft's internal Halo studio.

343i currently operates Halo Waypoint, a central hub for Halo content on Xbox Live. 343i also coordinated with developers Certain Affinity for Halo: Reach's Defiant Map Pack, and is working with Saber Interactive and Certain Affinity on this year's Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, a remake of Halo: Combat Evolved using the Halo: Reach engine slated for this November.

President of the Interactive Entertainment Business at Microsoft, Don Mattrick, described the game as the "beginning of a new trilogy" in the franchise, signaling a return to the narrative of the Master Chief, who last appeared in 2007's Halo 3.

Halo 4 releases holiday 2012.

~Pictures will be added in the future due to the fact that this game's release year isn't for another 6 months. ~
Last edited by Wolfe; Jun 7, 2011 at 10:06 PM.
I'm a bit skeptical regarding it's holiday release personally. I feel like it's going to get pushed back.

I'm also going to remain cautiously optimistic that the story will...be more enjoyable. I liked the first trilogy's story but by the 3rd game, it was feeling a bit dated.

On an unrelated note, ewwww G4....
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
As long as its not going to be as shitty as Halo Reach, I'm going to enjoy it.
It would be neat if it will be Halo 3-esque. (Shiny and polished +hidden skulls in campaign)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Somewhere around Halo 3 launch...

"Halo 3 is the last in the trilogy."

Somewhere around Halo Reach launch...

"Halo Reach is the last Halo game."

Somewhere around now...

"WERE RELEASING HALO 4 DAWGS"

derp.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Somewhere around Halo 3 launch...

"Halo 3 is the last in the trilogy."

Somewhere around Halo Reach launch...

"Halo Reach is the last Halo game."

Somewhere around now...

"WERE RELEASING HALO 4 DAWGS"

derp.

dammit, you beat me too it...
I'll probably get it for the online multi-player. The campaigns are enjoyable, but I usually only play them once through.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Trailer made me think of Mass Effect 2.
Too bad they're milking it instead of making really good games.

Fucking Microsoft.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
what happen to them saying they are done with halo

Bungie is, but that doesn't mean other companies could continue the series.