Toribash
i learned music for a few months and now im teaching myself, i am not very good but decent enough to feel good about myself most of the time

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Those slump feels, i feel them, stuck AF aswell...
The grind and the dream is real.

i've heard a good way to combat the slump is to surround yourself with different stuff, doesn't mean you have to go to another country, sometimes just going for a walk is enough, but yea going to different environments and breaking your routine occasionally supposedly is very healthy. Plus being in a slump makes people feel useless because they're not making anything, so they feel more pressured to make something and it usually ends with something crappy being created. it's hard to not feel bad for taking a few days of not working to gain inspiration though.
oh yeah
Endurance and speed

I run track, a very demanding sport. I constantly set goals for myself, not in meets but in practice, like running extra when practice is over, or walking/jogging home. I like the hard work because I know that it will pay off. My first track meet I was terrible, running 400 M in 1:09, but that following week I started the extra training and all that good stuff. I don't know if its the feeling of being faster than others or just feeling so free and fast (How cliche is that?) is what keeps me motivated but I just really enjoy it.

Now I am running 400 M in 55 seconds or under. 14 second off in that race is pretty good, even though I am still no where near where i want to be.

I am 5"8'1/2 and 130 LB (Just so u can get a general idea)

But yeah, I'm a fast little fuck.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Being a professional tricker.
I've always been setting goals for me to accomplish in tricking , such as trick challenges and combo challenges,
The way I practice tricking is simple ,but painful.
Ill break my back if I a have to, all I need to know is how to execute it and what I'm doing wrong .

Anyways I've been tricking for roughly 5-6 years and I've never gave up since I started.

I'm 62 KG 5'9
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
JinJe, r u lying, you told me u don't trick...

Originally Posted by Soon View Post
I'm a fast little fuck.

Same ^^ except, I play badminton. So reflexes are something else to go with being fast. Im beginning to enjoy Badminton, as my physical ability is beginning to build up as I go on with puberty (Non-sexual). And I keep discovering my abilities getting better and better. Thats a reason I enjoy badminton and being fast at reacting to stuff. Anotger way I practise my speed is vlby throwing a tennis ball hard onto the wall and catching it back. And I'm doing it around 2 meters from a wall. But I'm incorporating all parts of my body, so coordination is another thing I'm getting, besdes, its fun.

I'm just 14, 5'3 and like 50+ kg (Asians are short, runs in the family)
Nice
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
Endurance and speed

I run track, a very demanding sport. I constantly set goals for myself, not in meets but in practice, like running extra when practice is over, or walking/jogging home. I like the hard work because I know that it will pay off. My first track meet I was terrible, running 400 M in 1:09, but that following week I started the extra training and all that good stuff. I don't know if its the feeling of being faster than others or just feeling so free and fast (How cliche is that?) is what keeps me motivated but I just really enjoy it.

Now I am running 400 M in 55 seconds or under. 14 second off in that race is pretty good, even though I am still no where near where i want to be.

I am 5"8'1/2 and 130 LB (Just so u can get a general idea)

But yeah, I'm a fast little fuck.

Lucky, athletics was always my top passion in highschool, but my school didnt exactly have a stellar athletics division.
I was a sprinter, I just liked to run, 100m and 200m, only ever got to run on an actual track twice, without track shoes. (thats never fun)
still managed to break into the 10 second times for 100m, 200m, while I always thought it was my specialty, I never had the training for it. I learned more from watching Bolt at the 2008 Olympics than I did throughout highschool.

So I played 7s rugby instead, I got to run atleast.

Breaking into that sub 1 minute time is a big step, keep focussing on on your rythm and your breathing.
I never had the patience to do the 400m well, that shit needs real stamina.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I've been joining and training myself for duathlon events. I'm looking forward to joining the Iron Man 70.3. But it'll take about a year and a half of preparation if it'll be hosted in my country next year (hopefully)

And other skills include financial, managerial and economical analytics in business so that's pretty handy too
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
I was a sprinter, I just liked to run, 100m and 200m, only ever got to run on an actual track twice, without track shoes. (thats never fun)
still managed to break into the 10 second times

Without shoes? You were breaking 10 second times. You could be top tier with spikes, I bet if you put a lot of effort and time into it you could be fast as hell.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
into 10 second times, 10.8 was my best recorded, not sure how much I trust stopwatches for timekeeping though.
That was years ago now though and the difference between 10 and 11 seconds is just massive.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-