Toribash
Thank you for the constructive review kingdrake :3

Also,
Last edited by Tempo; Sep 5, 2009 at 03:15 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
yeeeessshhh this is the tempo I know, these aren't your best replays but I'm sure you made them up in some mins, I like them, that's your style :3 8/10 overall.
I didn't like that much the second but I can't give a complete and right opinion because theres difference between classic and sambo grav.
Dun-DUN-DUUN
This thread needs a bump.

EDIT: this post now contain a replay. I felt like making a brutal madman. But instead I edited my ground usage example into this.
Last edited by Tempo; Sep 5, 2009 at 03:14 PM.
★★★★★
Primal rage definitely ain't up to scratch to your other replays. It's messy, slightly stiff and none of the DMs were ALL THAT special. The decap however, was alright. Usually, grabrips aren't cool but in this situation, it looked good. You can tell why.
Heh, I have to agree on that the dismemberments are rather lame. Though I expected the decap to be liked the least. I won't make anymore of those replays. Thank you for commenting

Here's something I've been working on. I gave up, but I decided to show it up anyway. Any thoughts on how I could dismember the glutes in the hit I dismember the lumbar?
Last edited by Tempo; Sep 5, 2009 at 03:14 PM.
★★★★★
I think you're asking for a bit too much if you want both glutes to go in that one hit (Ask Deejayy ). I think you should carry on with it though, it has potential.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
i am really bad at replays so my opinion isnt worth much. the pandora spar one was awesome because it looked like you were dodgeing his hits. 9.0

the ending boom one was just like all madmans. not an insult im jsut saying madmans i dont really like then i like decaps more. but still looks awesome 9.0
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Thank you for your opinions guys. And yes, maybe you're right Marco. I think I'm asking a bit too much. But I will do as you say, I will carry on with it and improve it.

By the way, Mark2766, everyones opinion counts.

EDIT: I made a followup. Getting both of the glutes in that position was close to impossible so I decided to take the legs the old fashioned way...

It's not done yet. What do you think should be improved?
Last edited by Tempo; Sep 5, 2009 at 03:15 PM.
★★★★★