Toribash
Looks great, i especially like the trails. Looks very unique. The legs arms look pretty sweet. With the head i'd recomend some hair and maybe a bit more depth. Unless that's what your going for. Other than that, great work mate. I'd give it a 8/10. Awesome for a first set.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Update.

Added some textures to chest to match the hands/legs. Added some force and relax colors to fit the set more.

Still looking for a good hand/feet drawing tutorial. Thanks for the comments and feedback so far, guys.
Originally Posted by Perished View Post
What makes you think it's copy-pasted from google?

Except the head, yes that is copy pasted.

The trails are copy and pasted as well.

Here is the google search the texture will be located a couple scrolls down the page.
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl...i=g10&aql=&oq=

To be more exact, here:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...26&tx=39&ty=56

Seeing as the rest of the lag and arm textures consist of the same image repeated, I might aswell assume that image was found on google as well.

Please don't plagerise other people's hard work. It you're going to copy and paste to make a textures, that's fine, just please state that it has been done as such.
Last edited by IceShadow; Feb 13, 2011 at 12:14 AM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
The trails are copy and pasted as well.

Seeing as the rest of the lag and arm textures consist of the same image repeated, I might aswell assume that image was found on google as well.

Please don't plagerise other people's hard work. It you're going to copy and paste to make a textures, that's fine, just please state that it has been done as such.

Look closer, it's not the same. As for the Ace stencil, a good friend on steam gave me it.

I didn't google for anything but the head stencil.

Legs/Chest/Hands consist of 4 different patterns, I did use some of them twice though. Like L Hand and R Leg.
Originally Posted by picket123 View Post
Are you selling it?

Uh, it really depends on the offer.

It's really special to me, since it's my first set. But on other side, I have no Tc's at all.
Really good work better than i could do good job 6/10(only reason for this is that its not really my style) XD
♥ mushu♥