Ranking
Original Post
ron paul

what do y'all think about ron paul and his freedom and his liberty
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
yeah man ron paul 2012 legalise pot man yeah bro

Ron Paul would cut down on illegal immigrants though that are costing the economy millions

so yeah Ron Paul 2012
Last edited by Wicked; Jul 13, 2012 at 02:23 PM.
I was never one who was too big on politics, but from what I have heard, Ron Paul is definitely better than the people he is running up against.
Originally Posted by torineko View Post
Cheap illegal workers cost the economy tons of money!

ron paul would have aborted you in the womb
he is the only person who says anything that actually makes sense, we need him so bad right now

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Ron Paul's 2012 presidential candidacy campaign has become a meme, and that's a damn shame, seeing as he was, at least in my opinion, the brightest and most honest of the conservative candidates. The fact is, they are just choosing the loser of the 2012 presidential election.

Bi-partisanship is retarded when it leads to the point where they simply choose the guy who they think has the best chance at beating Obama because he is the richest of the candidates, rather than choosing someone who they feel represents them.
Last edited by box; Jul 14, 2012 at 05:55 AM. Reason: silly backseat moderation
Hoss.
If you think Ron Paul would have been good for this country you need to do some more reading. Sure, he had some good ideas, but the dude was fucking nuts.
Last edited by box; Jul 14, 2012 at 05:56 AM. Reason: out of context
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
If you think Ron Paul would have been good for this country you need to do some more reading. Sure, he had some good ideas, but the dude was fucking nuts. And for the record, I can say outlandish shit because I'm really really handsome.

this is true