ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
If you think Ron Paul would have been good for this country you need to do some more reading. Sure, he had some good ideas, but the dude was fucking nuts.

I agree with your statement. But I'd rather have an absolute lunatic in charge over a snake in the grass(Romney), the worst human being ever to live(Rick Perry), a person who's entire basis for election is "I'm the most republican"(Santorum, although, I have to say, I like the fact that he is willing to fight for his beliefs, although I may not agree with them.), or, god forbid, Herman Cain/Michelle Bachman. I didn't forget that one other retard, John Huntsman, but, lets face it, hahahahahahahahaha.

I prefer moderates, because, they tend not to be half-wrong all of the time.

It seems to me that Romney adapts his "beliefs" to those of the audience directly in front of him. Perry was a moron, and I'm ashamed to say that we are even of the same Kingdom, Animalia. Santorum doesn't appeal to me at all because of his beliefs, but, I did like the fact that irregardless of the audience in front of him, he was fully behind his beliefs, and I did feel bad for him, after that one interview with his family, and how they lost a kid. I won't even go into the stupidity that is Herman Cain/Michelle Bachman, because I think Herman Cain is a dumber version of Romney, and Bachman is just, the worst woman to ever do anything related to politics, and I'll go far enough to say I'd rather take Palin over her and thats saying something. I don't think anyone can say anything about Huntsman since no one really cared about his campaign. For example, his name isn't actually John, its Jon, but, I didn't care to remove the H to make it correct.
Hoss.
Saying this guy is better than Romney is like saying eating a pile of shit is better than eating a bowl of lava. I'm not a big fan of politicians in general but I don't think Paul's policies on the whole are better than Obamas.
Saying this guy is better than Romney is like saying eating a pile of shit is better than eating a bowl of lava. I'm not a big fan of politicians in general but I don't think Paul's policies on the whole are better than Obamas.

Oh, the aren't for sure. I already said that the entire conservative presidential candidacy thing was simply them choosing the loser of the 2012 election. I'm not a fan of our form of government, nor do I think the problems with government and the economy can be fixed.

I have fairly morbid beliefs regarding this stuff, but, eh, whatever.
Hoss.

he's also more of a nutjob while Obama seems to be more mellow and not crazy.
also he's like 100 years old
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
Ron Paul says he would leave laws to the state and not government.
If that was the case then if someone were to have an aborting in one state and go to another that's illegal to have abortions. They would be sued.
If you ask me republicans just keep on doing the same thing.
Oh you didn't keep your promise? HAHA
Even though they were the ones who made sure that they wouldn't fulfill the promises they made.
If you ask me, just re-elect Obama.
Originally Posted by GGundam View Post
Ron Paul says he would leave laws to the state and not government.
If that was the case then if someone were to have an aborting in one state and go to another that's illegal to have abortions. They would be sued.
If you ask me republicans just keep on doing the same thing.
Oh you didn't keep your promise? HAHA
Even though they were the ones who made sure that they wouldn't fulfill the promises they made.
If you ask me, just re-elect Obama.

Fuck no, I want George Bush back, he was more... American. *Southern Slang Style* Maybe I'm just saying that because I was raised in the south? Whatever. Bush isn't a fourth as bad as Obama. At least when it comes to money.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
Fuck no, I want George Bush back, he was more... American. *Southern Slang Style* Maybe I'm just saying that because I was raised in the south? Whatever. Bush isn't a fourth as bad as Obama. At least when it comes to money.

Citations required. Don't make ridiculous claims please.
Hoss.
Ahem, Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office. And that's in one term, ok so maybe when I said a fourth. I was wrong, I suck at math, please forgive my ignorance. But Obama has put us in more debt than Bush did, and he blamed everything on Bush.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
Ahem, Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office. And that's in one term, ok so maybe when I said a fourth. I was wrong, I suck at math, please forgive my ignorance. But Obama has put us in more debt than Bush did, and he blamed everything on Bush.

Citations, please. Not random numbers, citations.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by WickedHayo View Post
yeah man ron paul 2012 legalise pot man yeah bro

Ron Paul would cut down on illegal immigrants though that are costing the economy millions

so yeah Ron Paul 2012

Illegal immigration isn't exactly a bad thing. Right now, we are only profiting from the illegal immigration. OF course we need to stop many from coming in, because if you let 'em all in, our economy would go waaaay down. But, our economy has almost grown around illegal immigration. Who's working as the janitors, or the waitresses/cooks at many restaurants, including fast foods? Many illegal immigrants. Not to be racist or anything, but its obvious that there are many low-income jobs that illegal immigrants will do to support their families that caucasian's/blacks would not. I wouldn't say that these immigrants are stealing jobs, but taking the ones that are unwanted.
inq.