Ranking
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
thighs dont make sense. they dont match at all. lower legs are nice though.
arm design is also nice, the torso is ok and lazy hands.
consistancy problems with spacing and proportions etc: the black lines on the biceps are thicker than the triceps and thighs and legs. keep that kind of stuff consistant.
get rid of the silly circles on the back of the arms and focus on getting stuff like the front of the arms instead.

otherwise nice work.
some really nice elements and some silly stuff.

Yuh, that was a big useful criticism. I'm ready to remove all previews and remake legs '~'
But I want not agree about the circles on hands, maybe I did wrong preview and show the hands was worth another look.

Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Agree with BenD that the thighs dont match, for the rest it's all well done. The torso is the best part I think.

Yep, I love torso part too. Although this part took not much time
Hello ppl, I'm back with a two head textures c:
And now I'm using other Android app called "AutodeskSketchPro" <- Far better than ArtFlow

Head for my new set:

Knight(Free Head!)

Last edited by Noir; Nov 15, 2014 at 10:41 PM.
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
might wanna consider brightening up the face area atelast, the elf colour on the top is very bright, pulls focus big time.
focal area is important, im not looking at the face, im looking at the bright purple bit that stands out.
also might be a good idea to make that top bit look below the face helmet thing, rather than sitting on top of it, will help direct the focal aswell by bringing the face forward.
Last edited by BenDover; Nov 15, 2014 at 10:52 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
That would look really good if you made the huge black part skin, so it looks like a helmet. And obviously add a mouth and some defining features.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
might wanna consider brightening up the face area atelast, the elf colour on the top is very bright, pulls focus big time.
focal area is important, im not looking at the face, im looking at the bright purple bit that stands out.
also might be a good idea to make that top bit look below the face helmet thing, rather than sitting on top of it, will help direct the focal aswell by bringing the face forward.

I got it.

Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
That would look really good if you made the huge black part skin, so it looks like a helmet. And obviously add a mouth and some defining features.

I'm not going to do this because it's not supported to look like the human thingy

Anyway, I have no time now to work on sets :c I don't know when I will continue...

I made another head texture

Sqrel

Last edited by Noir; Nov 23, 2014 at 05:33 PM.
it's probably look nice but heee.. i can see nothing ( black line ) , dont be afraid post the flat & we see
Last edited by vermine; Nov 23, 2014 at 09:18 PM.
He posted both the heads, the images may not work for you, so here they are in different form. (my screenshotting ability isn't brilliant so theres going to be some white stuff on the edges probably)

head flats

All good stuff noir, I do like your style, but the blue red and white head looks a little bit stretched, but, that may just be me.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Heeeelloooo guys! I took so long to update my page, I think time to do this.
First of all, I finished my third set, you can see it down here or on title page in "set's".

Head

Hands

Torso

Legs

And now lets talk about the bad...Two days ago my tablet got crushed by ass of one person :c it means that I can't make any good arts before I will change my touchscreen on my tablet...While my tablet is broken, I will be working in GIMP
I also managed to do another head texture.
Last edited by Noir; Dec 6, 2014 at 09:13 PM.