Toribash
[!] Dillon + Ripper2423- You're being reviewed by our council. Feel free to join our discord server in the meantime: https://discord.gg/fASbujt
Last edited by Rouxster; Dec 8, 2017 at 08:00 AM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
[-] Dillon- Your application has been denied.

[-] Ripper2423- We cannot accept your application as it currently stands. Your replays have been edited in single player, making them invalid. Get some real, multiplayer replays and feel free to post another application in a week.
Last edited by footlox; Dec 11, 2017 at 04:33 AM.
Main Account Name: Arunesh31
Current Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan History: I first went to Satire, from where i was kicked as i did not have the required belt at that moment. Then, I went to (Alone) which eventually died. Next clan was (Flawless) from where I was kicked due to a misunderstanding and the clan leader invited me to his new clan (Origins) when (Flawless) died. Between the shift from (Flawless) to (Origins) I had been to (Nocturnal) as well, which too died due to lack of activity. And I am currently an active member of (Origins).
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): Err..4. I'm not that good, but people who know me know my skill and I would rather not judge myself.
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): I am at times a snap-kicker, at times a suplexer. I have no specific style except for suplexing. I have read the Aikido Knowledge Revision and am practicing the 'Perfect Suplex' as well, I have so far did that move to only one of the players.
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): I would like to improve my skills and talk with other Aikido lovers. There are many things that I still do not understand such as 'point holds' and others.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting in that thread.
[X] I agree to represent the Aikido Team in the Toribash community, and to never shovel in a competitive multiplayer match, duel, or tourney.

Sign Here: Arunesh.U

The replays are in the order they have been asked.
The perfect suplex move, I have not perfected yet but I did try it out in Multiplayer
Attached Files
Decap replay.rpl (35.9 KB, 2 views)
Countering a lift.rpl (65.6 KB, 3 views)
Perfect Suplex.rpl (46.3 KB, 2 views)
Trip.rpl (27.3 KB, 2 views)
Save overload.rpl (65.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Arunesh31; May 2, 2018 at 08:03 AM.
"Death Before Dishonor"
[!] Arunesh31- Your app is posted in the council board. We'll get back to you in a couple days. In the meantime, I encourage you to use our discord server and play some matches with our council members. Best of luck!
[-] Arunesh, we deny your application for now. You certainly have potential, but we feel that you should develop more as a player on your own before we can accept you into the org. Feel free to study our KB and play with our members. We also look forward to your next application, and hope you fare better next time.
Es facil:
El numero uno; hablas ingles
El numero dos; haces la aplicacion
El numero tres; no estas un centuron de blanco

Yo ya se que tu hablaste portugues, pero no me importa
Originally Posted by Iskenos View Post
[-] Arunesh, we deny your application for now. You certainly have potential, but we feel that you should develop more as a player on your own before we can accept you into the org. Feel free to study our KB and play with our members. We also look forward to your next application, and hope you fare better next time.

Oh sure! I'll fight more and get better then I'll post my app. And yeah I will check out that.
"Death Before Dishonor"
Originally Posted by Arunesh31 View Post
Oh sure! I'll fight more and get better then I'll post my app. And yeah I will check out that.

Best of luck to ya! Feel free to stick and chat with us, you're a cool kid you just need a bit of tweaking before you become an alpha male like us, LMAO.
Haha! Ur mad!