Toribash
Name: vishnu
Steam name: 8blitz1
Forum activity: meh/10
GMT: +4:00
Preferred Dota 2 server/s: East USA
When did you start playing Dota ?: a year ago
MMR (If you play competitive): around 7 more matches to get my MMR (always did pub matches lol)
Favourite roles: carry/initiate/support
Favourite character/s: axe,tiny, wraith king, templar assassin, gyro-copter, techies (before his nerf), dazzle, phantom cancer
Least favourite character/s: pudge, phantom cancer, riki, blood seeker, juggernaut (fuck u and ur omnislash), spirit breaker, faceless void
Skype(If you use it): revomega
I already seem to be failing miserably. I should just buy every upgrade the game has to offer :L
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Decided I want to main anti-mage.

Let the hate flow.

just keep farming untill late game and don't fight in the early game, unless your enemies are shit or you've got a good support

I just played a game of wraith king, it's fun to go into a 1v4 while your ult it up and you've got aegis of the immortal
rip 4 enemies
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
just keep farming untill late game and don't fight in the early game, unless your enemies are shit or you've got a good support

I just played a game of wraith king, it's fun to go into a 1v4 while your ult it up and you've got aegis of the immortal
rip 4 enemies

I played ability draft 3 days ago, I had Earthshaker with Lina's passive, Faceless void dodges, Tidehunter anchor hit and reincarnation, 2 mates stayed afk, so I built tarrasque and refresher. Rip oponents 2 much revives
Wolololololo
I wouldn't miss the chance of joining something related to DotA...

Name: Patrick
Steam name: pattouto1 , if you don't find me I'm the one with the pic of an unknown guy with a red cloak.
Forum activity: I basically check it every day, mostly on my free time.
GMT: +2
Preferred Dota 2 server/s: Europe West/East
When did you start playing Dota ?: I played DotA like 8-9 years ago and still play it, but if you mean DotA 2 then I downloaded it when it got free on steam.
MMR (If you play competitive): Solo 2904 , Party 2722. I don't really play ranked I got those rates only by playing the 10 needed games.
Favourite role: Carry, Stealth.
Favourite character/s: Mostly prefer Riki and Bounty Hunter and maybe Templar Assassin, as I said I like being stealthy.
Least favourite character/s: If you mean hated ones then I'd say Keeper of the Light and Tidehunter. If those I'm fine with then I'd say the rest of the heroes.
Skype(If you use it): pattouto or pattouto1 don't really remember, but I still use it though ^-^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Accepted, welcome to the org. I'll be adding you to the list, as well as to our Skype group when I get to my PC :P
Wolololololo