Ranking
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Stay as carry dude... best carry 10/10

Ah yeah, that one. I don't really care about how people call it.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
You're missing the fact that AA's ult with aghanims can shut down any other support involved in the teamfight, as well as evade being forced into teamfights... Who would engage into a temafight with 2/3 players under the effect of AA's ult?
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144620139
this guy
Wat

Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
In a different situation i guess

answered.
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
You're missing the fact that AA's ult with aghanims can shut down any other support involved in the teamfight, as well as evade being forced into teamfights... Who would engage into a temafight with 2/3 players under the effect of AA's ult?

I don't think a support wouldn't have heals and I think they will be able to escape and keep the run till they can fight again.
That's just my point, you might find it better on low level guys since they don't know how to keep their health up and stay alive playing with tactics and team play and ganks and such.

Also AA is a really easy target if he gets ganked so wouldn't be a problem to counter him or kill him easily in a team fight.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Well, heals are out of the question when talking about AA. Also getting any support with your ult will guarantee them being out of the inminent teamfight, as well as evading heroes like lion popping out from nowhere to initiate by cancelling daggers.
AA's chilling touch and ult are the important things through all the game imo.
Well since the duration is 15 seconds, I think a support will try to finish his job in the team fight instead of running.

Also to live as an AA in high level games you must do no wrong or one bad move and you're dead since the enemy will catch you with no problem.
If you were low then no problem.
No problem also if medium level since they can't do a lot there yet.

I'm just saying AA isn't much of a used hero, some people don't even know he exists in the game.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
yeah since I mainly play support, despite I prefer Crystal Maiden (who doesn't fit into the meta really well), I tend to have rubick, disruptor, AA, lion and WW on sight when picking. Eventually others but heh, Maiden <3
Visited the workshop today, damn the community artists talent are staggering!

Next Arcana confirmed
Please bring back Organiζations board