Ranking
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
One more thing is that we can periodically join the begginer rooms and check for any alts.

Okay, but since when alts are prohibited? And what prevents people with alternative accounts to practice in beginners servers?

Anyway, back to the topic subject, I believe that the amount of newcomers players in-game is much higher than veterans who created new accounts just to have the pleasure to climb slowly again, even more because of Steam and such.

I don't see this as a big problem. When I started in the game, I didn't learn everything at the beginning, I had a period of adjustment as everyone.

I think Toribash is not for anyone. Who likes, likes. Who doesn't like, doesn't insist on learning the mechanics.
Originally Posted by Scilab View Post
Okay, but since when alts are prohibited? And what prevents people with alternative accounts to practice in beginners servers?

Anyway, back to the topic subject, I believe that the amount of newcomers players in-game is much higher than veterans who created new accounts just to have the pleasure to climb slowly again, even more because of Steam and such.

I don't see this as a big problem. When I started in the game, I didn't learn everything at the beginning, I had a period of adjustment as everyone.

I think Toribash is not for anyone. Who likes, likes. Who doesn't like, doesn't insist on learning the mechanics.

Alts are not prohibited. Using an alt and going into a beginner server when youre not a beginner is a completely different thing.

Most of your post doesnt really seem to address the issue on discussion, which is alts in beginner rooms, not alts in general.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
One more thing is that we can periodically join the begginer rooms and check for any alts.

please make it so
also this was a good topic to bring up, there are just way too many pub stomping alts ruining fun for the newcomers
I used to do something a bit similar to that, used to go into some beginning servers and dick around with some of them, introduce them into the forums,etc. I still play with some of them in CSGO.

Yeah, the amount of players quitting do to alts in beginning servers is something that needs to be handled.
There's no stopping it

Sent from my GT-S7582 using Tapatalk
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2

Thats what i was thinking of but, thats after the problemo, although it is better than what i was originally thinking, to put people in rooms based on win ratio, but thats just too much to ask. I mean sure we can get periodically get alts out of rooms like that but, that solves half the problem. But other than that its fine. Its just that a little annoying to see how much "newbies" that go into public rooms and say that the beginner lobbies are too rough. BEGINNER LOBBIES
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)
Yeah this is stupid. I go into a public lobby with like 2 white belts. BOTH of them were alts. Being the skilled player I am, I should've reported them but I decided to let em go. So they keep shovelin me, and I raged so fucking hard. Alts are shit!
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
Its no issue if theyre in a public lobby, thats allowed.

In a beginner lobby is a completely different case though
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Yea I can get if a person/ white belt is an alt in a pub lobby. meybe hes jsut tryin to get a fresh new start. its okay if you want to do that but some people just abuse the chance to rekt scrubs
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)
Oh ok, sorry... It really bugs me but now I know haha
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?