ES Recruitment Drive
Yo its ray523 (also known as blaine) I've been thinking about a cool clan to join for a long time with really chill members and i think this one and obey are really good ones for me but im going for this at the moment. Im a black belt on an alt account i cant log onto for some reason i've been trying to get back into it alot but it won't ket me log in. But now i have this account and i have been getting back into the groove of things. Other than that im 14 i live in tennessee I am very active on the forums and i play for more than 4 hours a day unless im doing something else.

Ray
Originally Posted by Ray523 View Post
Yo its ray523 (also known as blaine) I've been thinking about a cool clan to join for a long time with really chill members and i think this one and obey are really good ones for me but im going for this at the moment. Im a black belt on an alt account i cant log onto for some reason i've been trying to get back into it alot but it won't ket me log in. But now i have this account and i have been getting back into the groove of things. Other than that im 14 i live in tennessee I am very active on the forums and i play for more than 4 hours a day unless im doing something else.

Ray

Since you posted a free-form app, I like you.(no homo)
I've played with you ingame and you're fairly good.
I'm going to take your word that you're forum active because I can't see your post count.
I want yo take you on as a trial member, so welcome to source
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Jeff all you have to do is click his name and you'll be able to see the count. 9 posts
-----
Oh and jeff you know a few posts back, when gunbunny applied my vote is a yes. When i first joined source i had 0 posts now i have 235 or something dont underestimate him
Last edited by jclark; Mar 27, 2013 at 06:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Namerokill313
Belt:brown
Location + GMT:i dont know what a gmt is but my location is chicago
Tell a bit about yourself:i fought my way into brown belt and never fought noobs and im looking forward to join this clan
Why should we accept you/any special skills*: flips commands and special decataions
In-game activity (1-10): 9
Forum activity (1-10):6
Name:TORIBENG
Real Nameaniel

Belt:blue
Location + GMT:Portugual(but i spik english),moura
Tell a bit about yourself:i love play toribash aikido and judo and i love play football
Why should we accept you/any special skills*:my special skill is twinswords and aikido and judo
In-game activity (1-10):5
Forum activity (1-10):5