Toribash
Original Post
What was the weirdest/freakest Dream or Nightmare you've had.
Dream, A place in your mind where you can do anything.

Sometimes they can be awesome or terrible.

But most of the time, they can be weird as hell.

Tell me/us about your recent or past weird Dreams or Nightmares
i don't have dreams often anymore but i had one were i was in toribash and i got rip 2 peaces and i woke up and i had a lot of pain I've broken many bones so i feel pain in some of my dreams
I don't have dreams nor nightmares anymore I don't see anything sleeping like I'm not alive.
Ok but what does your post have anything to do with the thread?

I said tell us about your dreams, not tell us you don't have any :/
I had a dream once when I was a little boy, that I walked into a bank (daschitt?) And there were a bunch of giant pig people. I walked in and they all looked at me. I started going in and beating the shit out of random pigpeople with kung fu or something.
I honestly don't know where it came from, but it was there. xD
Wot.
The other day I had an interesting dream that sorta turned lucid later on.

Started off with me and a couple of other people I didn't know running around some weird building that looked like something out of unreal tournament. Then we found these 5 guys who had been turned into gold statues - they called themselves the "oracles" or somesuch, and we decided to rescue them but they told us that if they were removed from their podiums that they would turn into liquid and wash away. So I had this idea to keep them in various containers - beer cans, jars, vases etc.
Somehow we found enough containers lying around to carry them in, and proceeded to carefully remove them from their podiums and pour them into the containers without spilling them as they melted.

Next thing I know, I've turned into a Charizard and I'm flying down a nearby canyon with one of the oracle jars. I end up outside in a carpark, where I deliver my jar to a couple of guys in black suits in a black van who are holding devices that look suspiciously like gameboy colors. It's about now that I realised I was dreaming and started struggling not to wake up so I could take control and fly around like the awesome Charizard I was. And so I did. I ended up driving a car into a busy city, got out, and then started flying around everywhere roaring "RAWR I AM A CHARIZARD! HAHAHA!" and burning things.

But then a friend of mine woke me up for breakfast and I got pissed off with him
..Don't really recall when was the last time I had nightmare, except if you count fever dreams as nightmares.

..Those are always fun, probably not when you're going trough them, but after you're done with being sick. :P

..Probably one of the best(??!) I've had was the one where I could sleep because my blanket was "broken". ..And what caused this? The fact that it was linked to Toribash forum as some kind of experimental text thingy. I remember trying to get avwave fix it. :P
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Numerous TV shows and cartoons and video games were combined. It didn't end well, I am certain of it...
Pokémon + Dragon Ball GT + Batman The Brave and the Bold + Supernatural + Monk + Power Rangers Samurai + Kingdom Hearts Re:coded + Sam & Max + La-Mulana + Cave Story + Toribash + Quest for Glory + Iji + Eternal Daughter + Terraria + Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles = chaos. And weirdness.
Preparing to fight some ninja squirrels...
The girl I like and I were getting chased all over Australia by Teleporting Lobsters. In that dream/nightmare, I experienced my first realistic Dream-Kiss, I lost my Dream-Virginity, I got hit by a Lobster and fell down to the ground where I rolled on top and did the "Ground and Pound" and I witnessed the girl getting killed by a Lobster.

Tragic.
Dose is dead.
everything is in black and white, and i was physically a stone ball, surrounded by a box and enclosed in a larger box. the arrangement of the scene was like the cornell light box.

after a while the perspective switches from a first person to third person and this weird transition from the two, like the world warped around to accomodate the change. hard to explain in words.

there was also sound: a low thumping bass and a tinny glass harmonica.

moments later, the saturations gradually shifted around. what was white slowly turned black, vv. but not abruptly. slow enough that you notice, but not fast enough that it's jarring.

at the same time, the sounds interchanged pitches at the same rate as the colors: the thumping bass raised pitch and the drone of the harmonica became a low buzzing tone.

its not horrific though.