Original Post
Scariest Game You Ever Played?
Did a game made you shit your pants?
or made you scream?

Mine's Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
What's yours?
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Amnesia is pretty good.
The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games have some pretty damn good moments in it too.
Metro 2033 library was pretty freaky ;o
Silent Hill HC had some alright moments, like walking around in a dark room and realising there is a panting nurse in one corner, good shit. (I'm not going to mention the other SH games, most of the people on this forum probably haven't played them :<... Oh, I'll mention SH 2's Pyramidhead fucking a doll scene, that was scary 'cause you were just sitting in a cupboard shitting yourself.. ;o)
Resi 4/5 had some shit yourself moments, usually involving a shit camera and a zombie with a chainsaw ;).
Condemned 1/2 also had some good moments, like knowing that someone is gonna jump out at ya but the suspense keeps going... and going... until BAM, you've lost half your health and you've only got 2 bullets left and a 4x4.. :>
Fatal Frame is also fuckin' sick at some moments, brilliant game right there.

I don't really get scared of games and jump or scream or shit meself, just get really really.. into the game, I love horror games because they are so immersive.. :P

Any others?

I love scary games<3.
Last edited by sireal; May 3, 2012 at 06:39 PM.
<sireal> chuck you're a gay cunt
<Chuck_Gaming> I am
Phobia: The fear of darkness
SCP-087
SCP-087-B
SCP Containment Breach

I prefer these over Amnesia, because Amnesia is pretty lame compared to Penumbra, and these games are scarier than Penumbra.

SCP Containment Breach and SCP-087-B made me shit my pants. Atleast I screamed a couple of times. Love the games.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Gaming threads go in the gaming chat subforum. Please remember that for next time.
There was one of these made before but it was closed due to the reason: "Don't compare games and stuff."

I think that if everyone can be sensible and generate some discussion then it should be fine. Normally I'd say to go and use the old one but just use this instead of bothering with the other.
Sorry solax, won't happen again.

--------
I played Penumbra too, and I'm so proud of myself because I finished the series.
(Penumbra 1-3) But it was damn scary.
And is Silent Hill also for PC? I had the first Silent Hill on my good ol PS1.
Originally Posted by kilibarda View Post
Dead Space 2, I was scared as hell

I actually thought Dead Space 1 was scarier TBH, didn't like DS2 that much, was like most sequels are. Like the difference between L4D 1 and 2. :P
<sireal> chuck you're a gay cunt
<Chuck_Gaming> I am
Minecraft. Damned creepers.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
I agree, alma was hot.
Anyone played penumbra black plague?