ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Leash) Recruitment Thread
We want a free form app, tell us what mods you're good at, how active you are on forum and in game, also tell us a bit about yourself like your hobbies, etc. so we know who we're adding to the clan (Don't say stuff like "I'm mature" or "I'm funny" we'll figure that out on our own. Tell us your previous clans, and if you've had any infractions. To make sure you've read this put this at the bottom of your app. "Apa is a cuck"

YOU MUST WAIT 3 DAYS BEFORE YOU CAN TRY AGAIN!!!

Examples

ApatheticP's App

Yaniskill's app

Examples of what not to do!

Cakeboss1's app

Last edited by billy; Jul 11, 2016 at 09:17 PM.
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Apa is a cuck
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
So! Time has come around to where I have put up with enough of SVT's bs, so here I am to apply for this dank clan. I started playing Toribash in the month of Febuary 2015, under the username Thunderx21 or something. I forgot the pass, so I made dis sexy account. I started out with tk, and I made a double aerial kick which worked pretty well vs noobs. I immediately used all of my joints and figure out the purpose of each one. Then, I started ABD, and it was like love at first sight. Who doesn't love to suplex people!?!?!? KaZy, you know I'm addicted to this shet. 10/10 ingame and forum activity. I'm good at ABD, but I'm pr0 at wushu3 :^D

I play soccer, I breakdance, and I've been doing martial arts for years :P The martial arts include TKD, Kummoyeh, and kickboxing. I've been infracted for useless posts a few times, and it really hurt my feelings :{ but, I never was banned for infraction buildup.

My first clan was (Doge), died immediately and the leader used me to rig a 2k dp when I didn't know it was against the rules. Then I joined (Pix). Had an amazing leader named Boerhae (or Boerbae :P) and really nice members. Then I joined (Penta), where I met Gambitch who took my wushu3 skillz to the next level. My comp then broke, and I gave up on toribash for a few months. When I came back, I decided to start over so I joined (Veal). I learned it was the old APOK clan and that they were pretty skilled. Then, Gary pulled some rad bs so I joined (Tv). I admit, I was a lil' bit out of the clan's league, and I found it as a burden when our leader was banned for scamming. Then, I joined (Enf). At this time, I also joined Team Aikido, and my ABD skillz went off the charts. I learned so many new moves, including an anti-snapkick which instead of worrying about getting dmd, you attempt to elbow lock them. I learned quite a lot from being in a high tier clan and being in Team Aikido. Then, I rejoined (Veal), putting away my grudges for a sexy member named ZephAxix. We had a lot of fun 10-0ing clans together but she went inactive recently. Just yesterday, I found out she was kicked from Veal, but I decided to stay until they reached spot number one.

Reason I left prematurely is because the rep is really bad, which isn't much of an issue, but SVT still is a dick. You can't really complain about bad rep when you make a decision to make it worse, even when I tried my hardest to make the clan more respectable.

I want to join (Leash) because of you, KaZy, so we can 10-0 clans like how it should've been in (Veal) before you left :C If you'd like, I can do in an ingame test too :PPP

Apa is not a cuck fuk u kazideg
You're in
-----
Very nice app btw
Last edited by billy; Jul 10, 2016 at 04:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Awesome! Thanks for letting me in KaZy.
Helllllllo!I'm ZephAxix, call me Zeph. My favorite mods would probably have to be ABD because I don't suck cuck at it, and Boxshu because I can actually DM people! I'm not really active on the forum, but 11/10 in game. I've been a little inactive recently in game because of family problems, but usually that doesn't happen. I really love to travel. I've been to China, Egypt, India, Netherlands, Amsterdam, Belgium, Turkey, and many more places. Also I read the whole thing but...
APA IS NOT A CUCK APA IS MY BAE SO YOU'RE A CUCK.
Cheers,
Zeph
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
hello i am cakeboss but people like to call me cake for some reason... i like akido witch is the best mod i am good at. i am a black belt age 19 recent clans were BOOM and Rogue.
My internet is kinda really bad but i hope i fit in!
cake
Okay! So we need a larger app, as yours didn't provide all of the information required. I'll give you a few days to come up with a decent application before you can post here again. Thanks for applying!
Hey, I'm staybackk (changing my name to Stayback soon) and my favorite mods are Taekyon ABD and Aikido. I started playing Toribash in 2012, I quit in 2014 when they took away taekyon tourneys because I loved it that much. I came back for a while in 2015 and now I'm planning on being more active this year. I play baseball for my highschool team, I skateboard and play one other game other than Toribash (Realm of the mad god). I have a YouTube channel for this game and earned myself 1,000+ subs and 100,000+ views.

The two clans I remember being in are one me and my friend founded, Split (that got no where) and Legend back in 2013~. I've had one infraction in a thread discussing what music would be in Toribash because I didn't see the rules stating you couldn't voice your opinion about what type of music you would prefer.

Apa is cuck. Thanks for reading my app.