Toribash
I'm going to stay neutral on this one, and leave it up to the clan
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Rainlet's App
ABOUT ME:
Hey Leash clan. I am here to make my app. My toribash name is Rainlet which is my main account. I am 13 years old and I live in America, I speak English and Tagalog. I love watching youtube videos and i love to listen to music. I play Basketball in real life and I am good...

TORIBASH:
I joined Toribash 1 year ago, because of youtube video. My past clans were VS, VE,Rain and 2 more but i forgot they're names.I am active in game with my favorite modes ABD, BOXSHU, Lenshu, Spar and Parkour. I also feel that I have already proved my skill to you.

WHY Leash :
I would like to be a member of Leash because i want to build it up to a strong and official clan. I don't need that much training and I can train others that need training. I chose Leash because you guys aren't toxic like some other clans...

HOW I CAN HELP LEASH:
I can help Leash by being active and teaching the newcomers the rules and helping out in anything I can do.

END:
I wish that I will be accepted into this clan and thank you for reading this app.
apa is cuck
Last edited by Polo; Jul 12, 2016 at 10:06 PM.
Potato Salad
I vote yes, so you need two more!
I vote yes, plus a lot of my friends are philipino and speak tagalog, it doesnt matter but i thought i might aswell mention it.
Message me if you want to war!
Hi Rainlet

Your app is good app but you need to put more information of you, and we need your skype name (Pm me for it) i have tested you and i think you are skilled enought to join us so i vote YES.

WELCOME TO LEASH .
Zyns#6664
Bump!

Still open to applications guys :^D
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Oh yeah about stayback's app I say yes and link me your youtube channel plz
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Hello members of leash, this is my application. c:

So, my name is Aaron, I'm 14, and I'm from Ireland.

Hobbies:
Some of my hobbies would be Football (Soccer for 'Murica), Basketball, Running and cycling. My favourite hobby would be Running, I did trials for my school and got in to the 100m sprint team, and I actually got to National finals and came 3rd. (Surprisingly). I also have won 11 medals in all of thoes sports in the last 3 years, which is pretty good. xD

My Toribash experience:
My Toribash experience has actually been okay. I had an account back in 2012 called Duncano41, it was actually my brothers account and my brother being a little shit he changed the password, so I now have this account. I have been in some clans on both of my accounts, some of them are (LOET), (TEKKEN), (Drift), (Ox) and [Origin]. My best clan was Origin. I made many friends there, and was very helpful in keeping the clan alive. I was on the war team for a while, until a certain cunt made me leave the clan with his stupidity, but I joined back after 2 weeks, and I because a recruiter. I was in recruitment servers for a couple hours a day, testing people to see if they were good for Origin, and I wouldn't mind doing this in this clan either. over the past couple years I've been playing Toribash, the mods I mostly play are ABD, Greykido, Aikido, and some mods I just like messing about in are Boxshu or Rk-Mma.

What can I bring to Leash?:
I can bring frequent activity to Leash, I can also help with applications and I can also war frequently for the clan. I can also get art for the clan if needed, I know someone who is really good at art.

Why Leash?:
I chose Leash because I know the members are of a high skill level, and I also know KaZy, who was actually in most of the recruitment servers I was running, and helped me quite a bit in them as well, Also, all of the members seem pretty chill.

Well, thanks for reading my application, I am on almost all the time, so please message me of the forums or message me on skype: arzzygg.I have also left some replays down there, if you wouldn't mind taking a look, that would be nice.

Thanks for reading,
~Aaron.

apa is cuck
Attached Files
Leash~1.rpl (77.2 KB, 5 views)
Leash~2.rpl (49.8 KB, 4 views)
Leash~3.rpl (52.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ArzzyGG; Jul 17, 2016 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Forgot Apa. x'D
Back in action bitches.
I vote yes, sorry about the delay on the reaction, my cousins came over yesterday so I wasn't really doing much clan related