Ranking
Hello. My name is BlankX99, My main mods are Akido and Judo, and I focus mainly on Akido. I also play katana, and weird mods like the ski jump. I'm 40ish games to brown belt and would like to learn some more even though I consider myself a decent player.

I'm 17 years old, high school, I don't have replays right now, but I can make some I just never save any my good ones.

GMT -5.

Just wanna join this clan I was on a betting server with itzpulse and have seen a couple other members. they seem pretty good at the game. I like the clan name and tag as well. I'm hoping that maybe one day we can win clan league, as well as being a respectable member of the clan. and that's my reason for joining.
Originally Posted by BlankX99 View Post
Hello. My name is BlankX99, My main mods are Akido and Judo, and I focus mainly on Akido. I also play katana, and weird mods like the ski jump. I'm 40ish games to brown belt and would like to learn some more even though I consider myself a decent player.

I'm 17 years old, high school, I don't have replays right now, but I can make some I just never save any my good ones.

GMT -5.

Just wanna join this clan I was on a betting server with itzpulse and have seen a couple other members. they seem pretty good at the game. I like the clan name and tag as well. I'm hoping that maybe one day we can win clan league, as well as being a respectable member of the clan. and that's my reason for joining.

Hello! You really have the nice app here! I'll vote you 1+ for now. For now, you'll have to wait for another vote! Thank you for your time to apply Psych0!

Your Leader,
ItzPulse
Originally Posted by BlankX99 View Post

GMT -5.

The application is quite good. +1 vote from me.

(2 votes as of now, accepted.)
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea
I'm a psycho, you should let me join. Also, if you really want my gmt, it's -5. Junko stinks~
B u m p
Bump.