Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Still recruiting~

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Hello. So here i am applying to night, cause u 2rud made me do it.

About me
Im 19 years old man from Finland. My timezone is currently GMT +3. Im really easy going and chill to hangaround with.
My hobbys are gym and kickboxing. Ive been into sports for whole my life.
Im currently not studying or working since i just finished my school and going to army next year. Ill be working in the summer tho.

About Toribash
Ive been around since 2014. Im really active ingame and in forums. I lowkey still enjot this game sometimes. Ive just struggled with finding a clan where i would fit in.
I know alot of people from night thats why im applying.
My preferable mods are: All akido's, Lenshu and a bit rk.
What would i bring to night u might ask?
Id bring alot of skill and activity.

I guess thats all i come out with at the moment.
Feel free to ask something etc.

In discussion both

Former [Crooks]
Sooo how is everyone today ?
Good i hope .

Well lets get on with it shall we ..
Name is Madara7113 Irl name is Martin . Been playing tb for little shy of 3 years , took alittle break from the game for a few months ( no idea why ) but could not seem to stay away.
Im 21 years old and i am from South africa. Fav mod def has to be Abd and akido , but try and keep me away from Mushu and spar and even some parkour from time to time.
Looking back at my Previous Clan history , well lets see i was in [WAPOW] for quite a few months then after all things were done and said and things ran there course i ended up in [VIBE] , i should add left wapow on
very good terms with everyone before it sounds like some shit happend xD , anyway ended up going inactive in vibe and a month or so in my inactive i told sparky to rather remove me since i was just taking up space
Havent heard much of (night) probably cause i wasnt listening very well but mehh my main man Flesh told me you are a great clan and ive known him for years and trust his judgement.
Not been that active on forums ingame lately but im back now and plan to stay back for as long as possible
so thats about it and all i can say about myself.
Thanks for reading this
peace out .
Randomly eating Nacho's *WHOOOP*
@jen7 denied
@Faker Trial for a week, congrats
@Madara7113 In discussion

Former [Crooks]
Hey, I'm Victor, 17 years old and living in Britain (GMT +1). Currently I am not as active as I could be; after years of playing this game almost daily the concept got tedious but I do check the forums often enough to converse with other players.

At the moment and for the next year I will be studying Animation & Games Design for a Level 3 Diploma in those fields of industry. This course does require a lot of my focus so I may be inactive for weeks in some instances.

As for my career on Toribash, it was quite hectic towards the beginning and I believe my several pages of infractions displays that pretty well. I have been in multiple clans but namely Essence, Metal, Suki, Liquor, Inquisition and Wapow. I planned on staying in Wapow but after losing the clan battle royale it fell apart and fresh members took over. Onto skill, I would not place myself among the greatest of players but I can hold my own in judofrac, aikidobigdojo and boxshu.

i also have a video edit made for me

So, why do I want to join this clan specifically? Before I went inactive 2 weeks ago (to focus on an assignment) I had a short conversation with sleepy who also told me a few things about the clan. I decided to check it out on the forums and decided that if I wanted to join a clan I'd try this one first because in my opinion its going to go far. Even if its as far as just reaching official
Last edited by Kradel; Apr 30, 2017 at 03:43 PM. Reason: extra info
blue
pink
Hey Kradel, long time, you are in discussion bro.

Former [Crooks]