Ranking
Original Post
How do Wars work and what is their purpose?
I've been getting a lot of players telling me they want to war. But I don't really know what that entails and what I have to do.
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
well its ofcoursly depend if you can declare wars or not.
if you can go to this link http://forum.toribash.com/clan_war.php?clanid=1077.
one of you should send war invite and the other one should accept it.
offer and accept prizes (let it empty) and go
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
A 'War' Is when Two clans in Toribash, for example [Vibe], my clan, and (J) another random clan, Get in game and Fight each other in matches on any Mod either to reach a certain score or to reach the chosen maximum set of games allowed to be played before the other clan does.

You can set up a war by either asking your leader, or, If you ere given the ability to set them up yourself you can go to your clans homepage, reached by clicking on the "clans" at the top of the page (not to be confused with your thread/post page which is reached by looking up your clans forum/post in the "Clans" Thread)

There you should see a few options in hyperlink red at the top left such as:

My Clan
Clan List
Wars

If you click on wars you are linked to the page where you can Send, Receive, and Manage wars. If you wish to learn how to properly set one up I would advise asking your leader or Looking up the tutorial for wars in the Tutorials Thread or asking someone in the Beginners Sanctuary Thread.

A question often asked when dealing with wars is "Do I have to send an actual prize when setting up a war?" The answer to that is no, You do not. Rarely anyone ever does. When setting up a war you can just leave that box blank and go about the steps for setting it up and the war will play out just as fine without it. I hope this helped you a bit.
Last edited by Fates; Dec 2, 2015 at 04:26 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by 420BongSquad View Post
I've been getting a lot of players telling me they want to war. But I don't really know what that entails and what I have to do.

Fates explained it pretty well.

"what is their purpose?"

They don't really serve any purpose at the moment, playing as many wars makes your clan climb the clan rankings, but since winning or losing doesn't really matter, the rank doesn't mean anything.

People do wars because its a fun competition between clans, not much else to it.
Yeah, clan ranking system is broken currently too, so it's playing for fun only.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.