ES Recruitment Drive
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a one night stand with. But age caught up with me. So i made a new friend out of bacon strips but I eat them because I didn't have will power to resist the urge of hitting Dzajko56 with a tuna due to a recent sickness.

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was, and what he's doing in the pussy of his mom, by that we mean cat.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a one night stand with. But age caught up with me. So i made a new friend out of bacon strips but I eat them because I didn't have will power to resist the urge of hitting Dzajko56 with a tuna due to a recent sickness.

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was, and what he's doing in the pussy of his mom, by that we mean cat. He hid under the vase
oh yeah

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was, and what he's doing in the pussy of his mom. THE END
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was, and what he's doing in the pussy of his mom. THE END of the sentence was coming, until
Last edited by MrJingles; Mar 15, 2012 at 07:26 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was, and what he's doing in the pussy of his mom. THE END of the sentence was coming, until Dropkick said, "let there be
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was, and what he's doing in the pussy of his mom. THE END of the sentence was coming, until Dropkick said, "let there be cakes everywhere". Cakes started falling
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was, and what he's doing in the pussy of his mom. THE END of the sentence was coming, until Dropkick said, "let there be cakes everywhere". Cakes started falling, but a magical pony with
~

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was, and what he's doing in the pussy of his mom. THE END of the sentence was coming, until Dropkick said, "let there be cakes everywhere". Cakes started falling, but a magical pony with an eat disorder, caught them
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was, and what he's doing in the pussy of his mom. THE END of the sentence was coming, until Dropkick said, "let there be cakes everywhere". Cakes started falling, but a magical pony with an eat disorder, caught them stabbing each other with spaghetti
Would You Like A Chocolate?

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was, and what he's doing in the pussy of his mom. THE END of the sentence was coming, until Dropkick said, "let there be cakes everywhere". Cakes started falling, but a magical pony with an eat disorder, caught them stabbing each other with spaghetti flavored dildos, so he decided
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME