Ranking
Originally Posted by BennyKimanoto View Post
but to find members who are active in the forum and in the ingame very difficult, can you help us to find?

All you really gotta do is open up a recruitment thread in the recruitment center. Forum active people will apply and if none forum active people do deny them.
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Originally Posted by Jeffry36 View Post
All you really gotta do is open up a recruitment thread in the recruitment center. Forum active people will apply and if none forum active people do deny them.

jeffry have you friend will active on forum?
Originally Posted by damnpunch View Post
jeffry have you friend will active on forum?

Everyone i know who is active forum wise is in a clan. Sorry :3
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Originally Posted by damnpunch View Post
no problem,

btw benny when we will make snoops recruiter room?

okay , type /jo snoop
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

You forgot the last part of my clan, it's Superawesome Walrus Akufuncture G1rl
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
You forgot the last part of my clan, it's Superawesome Walrus Akufuncture G1rl

sorry, lol xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Name: My real name is Ben and my IGN is motoredge2
Belts: Blue belt (Quite good for my rank and belt)
Why you want to join: I want to join because I'm not in a clan right now and I thought this is a very nice and friendly clan, not too many people and looks very inviting.
Biography: Well, i'm 13 and I like Toribash. I'm quite good at it and I play quite a bit. I live in Sydney and I love clans and doing teamwork sorta fighting I guess if it was something like a clan war or whatever.
Forum Activity: 5
Ingame Activity: 8
Previous Clan: Source [Source] I also noticed that you were single allied with Jeffry36 the recruiter from Source.
Favorite Mod: Well I like almost every mod, I mostly prefer Aikido though.
Originally Posted by motoredge2 View Post
Name: My real name is Ben and my IGN is motoredge2
Belts: Blue belt (Quite good for my rank and belt)
Why you want to join: I want to join because I'm not in a clan right now and I thought this is a very nice and friendly clan, not too many people and looks very inviting.
Biography: Well, i'm 13 and I like Toribash. I'm quite good at it and I play quite a bit. I live in Sydney and I love clans and doing teamwork sorta fighting I guess if it was something like a clan war or whatever.
Forum Activity: 5
Ingame Activity: 8
Previous Clan: Source [Source] I also noticed that you were single allied with Jeffry36 the recruiter from Source.
Favorite Mod: Well I like almost every mod, I mostly prefer Aikido though.

ok accepted , and welcome
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so yeah we got a 3 or more new member
-----
btw my belt upgrade to 3rd dan blackbelt
Last edited by damnpunch; Jan 2, 2013 at 08:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump