Toribash
Original Post
Cognitive Psycology
Studying and analyzing (x) and using a formula, a grid build upon Greater (Up) and Potential/Time/Experience (right). My focus is positivism, preservation, and simple instituted peace. I'm a pretty joyful person.

I've came here in search for answers, and what better place to question things than a forum. Here it is:

Net Neutrality v.s. Ultimately dominant currency, Bitcoin.
It was obviously feared, but denied via government. America is the most influential language due to all its technicality. With that fact, we can assume our knowledge is fact. After all, we're only capable of simply, thinking.

Assume government is corrupt via the technicalities of the formula? My aim is direct preservation. Via.. focus. Without focus we have void, grey areas of the world due to lack of knowledge. We have to make MY generation care again, most people are depressed. Due to prescription drugs?

Argument: Prescription drugs are simply chemicals mixed to elementally correct a psychological problem. (x+y=ALPHA) > basis being,
The government attemption in denying the most outstanding improvement, simplified currency, defying banks due to INTERNET. Goverment is corrupt via unveiling its true logical flaw, lack of knowledge due to lack of focus.

Any thoughts I would love to hear, I'll report back within 18-24 hours.
-----
Extension:

The're are two universal constants, good and bad.

Perfection is unification via persuasion.

Perfection, is a want not a thing due to lack of comprehension. We're only humanely capable.

Mental health is first and foremost preservation of attempted perfection.

Meditation is required, BE CEREBRAL.

The real world's simple instutution is selfishness and lack of consideration. It is America's drive for power destroying it because we've lost focus. We need to spread the word.

INSTUTUTE RUISM FOR PRESERVATION.

AMERICA = UNHEALTHY via constituting EATING as HABIT.

Psychologically fat nation, concluding that in order for preservation we require institution, I will not tolerate human extinction and I'm smart enough to want and preserve our essence. Peace.
-----
Focus, my heritage is of pure happiness. Mothers ultimate goal in life is love. Fathers is unity. (Love+Unity=Ultimate Calamity.) Anything less than correct is simply erroneous.

Meaning of life, language. Technically that's another reason america is winning, they're so technical.
-----
If you're able to comply this way of thinking, through reason and greater good, you'll enable unlimited, unfiltered, RAW POTENTIAL.
-----
Further fact, focus on positivism has measurably increased quality of life via simplification.

Previous scholars, psychologically had disadvantage, the last one didn't have the INTERNET. UNITY.

Since i've got this power and i've got fundamental biological mental structure so complexly focused I literally contain habitability and obedience towards greatest good. (Mindset) I'm technically heaven bent but I don't technically believe in religion due to science, making fact of reality. With the implantation of complete consideration, you can consider everything. Its a simple formula for eliminating a simple problem which most agree on. CONSTITUTE THE ELIMINATION OF RACISM. Combine all for greatness, anyone unwilling to comply is simply ignorant. ~Isaac Lopez 12/6/17
-----
Further study concludes: Too much of ANYTHING IS BAD, american's most popular religion institutes obedience which inst obviously necessarily a correct thing via distraction.
Last edited by Soon; Dec 6, 2017 at 08:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
bro chill what the hell u talmbout can you simplify a bit bcs i'm tryna have a say in this and ionno what the hell going on
This isn't legible. Is this a troll?

In one sentence, can you explain to us what you want us to discuss?
I focus factually because its all I know as fact. It's science that medicine is a capsule of chemical mutation in order for supposed health, in fact lowering natural defence to sickness. Didn't the technical implementation of chemicals simultaneously deplete the reason for a natural defence system? Synthetic drugs.
-----
Synthetic drugs block or adjust chemicals within the head, my main point is physical health. Without that, your body isn't NATURALLY relaxed.
Last edited by Soon; Dec 6, 2017 at 02:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
homie youre retarded.

I have a whole group of buddys (some dead from herroin) and some who are living now because from Narcan. The two synthetic drugs they are using to prevent them from using are synthetic. Suboxone and Methadone.

What the fuck are you talking about. I understand they are addicted to that now as they are considered a synthetic opiate.

No shit youre body isnt relaxed.
They just came off a awful addiction.

The drug is made to save you from using again and then they ween you off of it. For instance my cousin (only one of my buddies) that has HIV, will wreck your immune system. Making you sick more n shit.

Other than that you're speaking some sort of ancient alien language.

You dont make sence at all throughout, never keeping your main topic in mind. You came from this:

"I've came here in search for answers, and what better place to question things than a forum. Here it is:

Net Neutrality v.s. Ultimately dominant currency, Bitcoin."

To this:

"I focus factually because its all I know as fact. It's science that medicine is a capsule of chemical mutation in order for supposed health, in fact lowering natural defence to sickness. Didn't the technical implementation of chemicals simultaneously deplete the reason for a natural defence system? Synthetic drugs.
-----
Synthetic drugs block or adjust chemicals within the head, my main point is physical health. Without that, your body isn't NATURALLY relaxed."

THEN IN BETWEEN talking about 'fat nation'.

Bro the only epidemic from, not just your generation, but all of ours is opiates and mental health issues.

Not even opiates, like I love percocet's n' codine and all but I also used to use xanax to klonopin too. And dont forget about cocaine.
From what I had seen, which hopefully is commonsense, that sticking a needle in your arm isnt worth it. Plus people can die from any abuse of a drug whether its a car crash, injuring themselves or getting into a retarded situation.

Everything that you said about you're equations to prescription drugs is stupid as fuck... how do you think they get prescribed in the first place?

The only place I can think that's fucked up, and you can get prescribed shit like Opiates, is Florida's huge pharmacy explosion and people are in it to make money off of junkies and drug dealers... but the dealers make fucking cake.

People start taking them because of awful experiences in their life, Or genetic issues, both causing mental health issues. Not from what ever the fuck you said.

Personally, and everyone else it looks like, doesn't know if you're talking about. The random shit like your therum and your stupid fucking anwsers to life are retarded nevertheless.
I hope someone closes this before this guy gets shit on too much.

On a side note i'm 27 days clean today

yeah bye.
Last edited by Ocean; Dec 6, 2017 at 05:06 PM.
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
I focus factually because its all I know as fact. It's science that medicine is a capsule of chemical mutation in order for supposed health, in fact lowering natural defence to sickness. Didn't the technical implementation of chemicals simultaneously deplete the reason for a natural defence system? Synthetic drugs.
-----
Synthetic drugs block or adjust chemicals within the head, my main point is physical health. Without that, your body isn't NATURALLY relaxed.

I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about since you either can not use English for the life of you or you constantly jump between two completely different subjects but I guess I'll try to put my opinion in facts I guess? By the way I'm not some smart guy so if I make a stupid mistake just point it out kthx.

Why would taking a pill weaken your immune system? If it's weak, you would take something like an antibiotic to help your immune system kill the infection or halt the growth of the bacteria. It would not weaken your immune system unless that's a side affect and I don't think most drugs have that as a side effect. And it wouldn't weaken your immune system if you take the drug even though your body can handle it, that's just plain stupid since the bacteria can become immune to it which is NOT GOOD.

Also by synthetic drugs are drugs using man made chemicals and these synthetic drugs are created so you can sell them legally by slightly changing the compound into making it something else but still as bad, so they are as bad or even worse as normal recreational drugs. Also yes, all recreational drugs attach or block neurotransmitters so that you may feel pleasure and happiness. That is why you get addicted to them. Also some drugs are physically dependant on so you get bad withdrawal symptoms after not using them which makes it even more addicting because you would like to stop the pains etc.

Anyway, please make 1 point and only 1 point thanks.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
-----

Without pharmaceutical drugs a large amount of the population's life expectancy is dramatically lowered. Along with that, all of the drugs that can help manage symptoms in a palliative way would therefore be gone too, resulting in not only lowering the quality of life along with the duration of life. Those two factors should be the two most important when debating on what is healthy. This of course is assuming your stance is against the use of pharmaceutical drugs as you still haven't clearly defined the subject of discussion, or at least from my view.
-----

I have a large pharmacology text book that says otherwise. Nearly all drugs synthetically created either excite or inhibit natural processes done throughout the body. They, by a large proportion, do not create a new mechanism of action that the body isn't used to.

You are completely talking out of your ass. I don't know what discussion you want to have about Cognitive "Psycology" (lol, you spent all this time typing but you can't proofread your two word title), but your subjective understanding of what the point of life is inconsistent at best. It looks like you read 10 pages on a book about meditation and mindfulness, maybe listened to a few minutes of Alan Watts, and now feel ready to educate the masses. I encourage you to focus more on yourself moving forward.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
alright, even though some of you managed to make decent posts in this thread (somehow), the first post doesn't make any sense. not even the title makes any sense when compared to the first paragraph.

OP is probably trolling, or maybe he needs a prescription drug

closed
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???