Toribash
Original Post
Elf Fight Club

Welcome to Elf Fight Club. The first rule of Elf Fight Club is: you do not talk about Elf Fight Club. The second rule of Elf Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Elf Fight Club! Third rule of Elf Fight Club: someone yells "stop," goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: No shirts, no shoes and no god damn presents. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as we tell them to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Elf Fight Club, you have to fight.

Listen up maggots, this tournament will host 32 of you pathetic mouth breathers - first come first served. Prizes will be given out to the winners, if you ain't first you're last. It's simple, beat your opponent - move on. Lose? Get lost.

You've got one chance at this, don't screw up for the sake of Santa, don't let him down.

Duels will be first to 3 wins, that means best of 5 rounds.
If you don't show up for your fight, you're out.
Rounds will last 3 days. Do not sign up unless you know you'll be active.*
No altering the setting of the mods.
The deadline will not be extended at all for anyone ever.

Round 3: Lightning Lenshu only.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First - 4x
Second - 2x

Bracket

*Signing up and going inactive may result in an infraction
**You may fight in all mods
Last edited by lillian; Jan 2, 2018 at 07:36 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Updated bracket, I guess just find your next match and lightning lenshu it up.

If you want a proper modlist just ask, but as there's been no complaints I'll leave it at one mod for simplicity.

You have until the 27th to finish your matches, ideally get them done this weekend but Christmas is also then so no worries if you can't make it on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Scuse me the next few days are xmas days. I sure as hell wont get it done in these days

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Adding on another two days for a family matter. Deadline now 29/12
I'll update op when I can
(roughly midnight that day)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
Adding on another two days for a family matter.

totally unfair

get your shit together, es
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
I'm not apart of the event, I don't benefit from the extension in anyway apart from now I can actually start the next round. Your point is what exactly?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
I'm not apart of the event, I don't benefit from the extension in anyway apart from now I can actually start the next round. Your point is what exactly?

it doesn't matter if you're a part of the event or not, but you're responsible for extension
and my point is, don't impose rules and act like professionals if you can't keep up with them
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the