Ranking
Username:Carlman123
Belt:Black
Main mods:I like Aikidobigdojo. But I don't mind others.
Previous clan: Rogue
Reasons of absence to previous clans: One of my clan leader left because this clan was selfish and I don't wanna be selfish.
Why do you want to join Vengeance? Vengeance seems like A nice crew of good people.
Your skype or steam username:Skype Is carlman1233
Username:Carlman123
Belt:Black
Main mods:Aikidobigdojo. Sometimes mushu!
Previous clan: the Rogue
Reasons of absence to previous clans: One of my clan leader left because this clan was selfish and I don't wanna be selfish.
Why do you want to join Vengeance? Vengeance seems like A nice crew of good people. They are not selfish or mean and they follow the rules!
Your skype or steam username:Skype Is carlman1233
-----
I added more Information.
Last edited by carlman123; Nov 9, 2016 at 01:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello Pls lemme Join
Username:Jenju
Belt:Black belt. BUT with all my 6 alts it would be 5th dan.My other accounts got hacked and i can't use them.
Main mods:Boxshumushu and aikidoBigDojo.More of a boxshu tho.
Previous clan:Faded warriors
Reasons of absence to previous clans:Most of my clan members are offline all the times
Steam username:justy_kun is account nameYou will see me as justang877 i think.
Replays ill have it on utube heres link ive had better aikido replays but toribash started to not work and i had to unistall and reinstall and it deleted my best replays I'm sad now:https://youtu.be/1PLMwkmNHBk
I want to join because this clan has a cool name and i wanna be in a clan that is in the top 10.Also ive heard you guys are very nice.I want to prove to my friends that im not really bad.Also If you guys want i can complete a quota of 500tc a week.But tell me who to message because i might go on vacation.
Application
Username :Hupakiller
Belt: 6th dan black belt
Main mods: aikido, taekkyon,mushu,wushu,lenshu,boxshu,etc etc
Previous clan: Nocturnal
Reasons of absence to previous clans: The clan was just a boxshu clan and I cant just play one gamemode all the time.
Why do you want to join Vengeance?: Vengeance is actually a pretty chill clan and I'm not just saying this because I'm tryna butter people up so I can get in. I say this because the people in Veangeance are nice fun to be around or talk to the members sometimes get mad at each other but then it gets resolved and I see a family bond here and I want to be a part of it.
Your skype or steam username: I don't have skype, however I do have steam but it has a limit on it. So that leaves us with discord and my username for discord is Hupakiller#7452

P.s Nervau and Oriq is kewl
Attached Files
aikido hitmoves.rpl (43.6 KB, 3 views)
Combo Breaker.rpl (123.3 KB, 2 views)
get capped.rpl (39.2 KB, 2 views)
Myself tricking.rpl (173.0 KB, 2 views)
spar with Zuto.rpl (544.9 KB, 2 views)
Triffling.rpl (145.7 KB, 2 views)
Spinz.rpl (241.6 KB, 2 views)
Wushu Better.rpl (57.5 KB, 2 views)
Scissors.rpl (137.3 KB, 2 views)
Ukebot.rpl (360.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Felix; Feb 11, 2018 at 11:24 PM.