Toribash
View Poll Results: Which would you like to see? Note entry fees are only ideas, not set fees.
Pure Pack/~5k entry fee
8 Votes / 25.00%
Full 128x128 Joints/~5k entry fee
7 Votes / 21.88%
Azurite Pack/~7.5k entry fee
4 Votes / 12.50%
Full 512x512 Body Textures/~10k entry fee
18 Votes / 56.25%
Vortex Pack/~10-15k entry fee
4 Votes / 12.50%
Demon Pack/~15-20k entry fee
8 Votes / 25.00%
Void Pack/~25k entry fee
12 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
New Event Suggestions/Ideas

Basic Concept of the Tourney/Event:
  • There is only one winner, "The King of the hill"
  • The event/tourney is hosted for X amount of hours and the person with the most wins at the end of the time limit wins the prize.
  • Once you lose a match you are forced to spectators and if you wish to continue you must buy back in by /entering while the enter fee is active.
  • Anyone may come and go as long as the event is still running with time left, so if you miss the start of it you've still got a chance to come in and play.

So, as some of you may or may not know.
Icky and I hosted a somewhat new event today and it went quite well considering it's still a WIP and we still need to fine tune all the rules, etc.
Please note that how we ran it today may not be exactly how we run it in the future.

In today's case the entry fee was a mere 2k and lasted 3 hours. The prize was a Magnetite Pack (congrats to Fire).
We'd like to give out better packs/items that users would like to see as prizes for these events that will hopefully occur every once in a while.

Things I would like to discuss:
  • Which packs/items would you guys would like to see as prizes
  • How do you feel about nudges being purchasable in addition to the entry fee, if so should it be sunk or added to decapprize?
  • How long do you think a tourney/event last? Should it be up to a day for something like a Void Pack? (may require some serious no-lifing by the hosts)
  • Slightly increased reaction time on slow mods to make rounds go by faster?
  • What type of mods would you like to be seen played?

Do note that the more expensive the prizes are, the more the entry fee is going to go up for obvious reasons.
Also note that these are "special events" and won't be hosted on a regular/daily basis but rather on holidays/special occasions so don't bug for them to be hosted by ES members as they aren't fully capable of hosting it on their own.

Added a poll with some ideas to be voted on.
Feel free to post and suggest any ideas or comments about this.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Sep 23, 2016 at 08:35 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation