Toribash
Original Post
Wearing my set
One off my clanmates informed me that someone called Inaskeys is wearing my set, check his active inventory. Take care of this please.
Here`s some proof that it is indeed my set:
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00
Originally Posted by Nerobe
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00
i think it is finished? there is no more things to be done, if there are, tell meh

pics

Yes there`s more to be done.
First off, armor on the elbows. Also change the armor on the triceps so that it follows the armor off the elbow (armor follows the top right now make it behind the tori if you get what i mean)
I will make sure that everything is perfect now that I am paying so much tc (;

sorry, but do u mean that i should make the armor from the triceps connected to elbows, biceps and shoulder?

I gave you a very clear explanation off what i wanted lol
anyways you could also do from shoulder to tricep, the important part is that it looks good.[/QUOTE]

oh kk i got your first idea, but can't make the armor on shoulder and biceps becomes on the back side, i will do it for elbows and triceps only.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, as I first stated XD[/QUOTE]

before i do shading on the armor, i think it will be better if it is on top also, the elbow is a lot larger than triceps and this makes it not good too, what do u think?

pics

[/QUOTE]

I don`t think it will be better on the top actually, i have seen many good sets with the textures that way. Look up some good sets that have it this way and get inspiration. Also the armor on the elbow and wrist should look different from the rest. Not the same armor. From the spoiler you show me here it does not look good. Also I`m still thinking about the torso, many of those Í have asked have said that it could be way better and that it does not look good right now.[/QUOTE]

i don't understand what should i do now for the elbows triceps o.o do i keep it as the image and shade it??
also, that's what i could do for the torso, do u want me to re work on it? i am tired enough :/[/QUOTE]
If you are tired, take a break lol. I am not sure what you should do with the elbows and triceps. (what you have done now, does not look good) I will try to do some thinking on my own, but as the artist the most of the thinking/working lays with you. I might be annoying but since I am paying so much tc it has to be REALLY good. Btw the bandaged foot should be on the bandaged leg right? Is it a mistake that it is on the one without bandage or?[/QUOTE]

No it is not a mistake, it is better when u add wraps on different parts not the same parts and for the elbows and triceps I see that I should keep it as first, the elbow is way bigger than triceps, adding armor elbows connected to triceps isn't a nice thing[/QUOTE]

I see. And yeah I get what you mean with the foot. I`m going to do some thinking and also ask others what they think about the elbow(if there`s anything that you could add)
You could work/think about what to do with the torso in the meantime.[/QUOTE]

well i don't think that i can do something else for the torso :/ it will be so hard and annoying to make a new torso.[/QUOTE]

I see, I might take the set as it is now and send the tc, but first I wanna do some thinking and ask others what they think.[/QUOTE]

just tell me what to do with the elbows, do i keep it as it is?
also, you can say anything to do, anything, but not on torso, it is the hardest part D:[/QUOTE]

Alright I will send the remaining 200k. send me the textures, Including the recolored version.[/QUOTE]

K then, when I am back to home I will make the Recolor and send u both versions[/QUOTE]

Sounds good.[/QUOTE]