Ranking
Original Post
+Toribash full texture set?
So I saw a while ago in one of gman80's post ab about some noob sets including a full texture(without textures..just the items to use for equipping them like:Right bicep texture..).And now I can't find the post neither the set..Help pls?
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!
Promos such as that have been removed. If you want to get full textures you have to get them a different way.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
So how can I?It was 25$ and a full set of textures is like 250k...And I can only get 40k for 25$ .

What? No, you get 250k for $25.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

From where..Give me link lol

Well with the deregulation of the tc-USD ratio you can get 1 million tc for $70. I think HoboJoey was doing that deal although it may have already been taken.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
The 250,000 tc pack:

• 250,000 toricredits

• Full body textures AND full texture set

Full body textures includes:
- Includes left foot, right foot, left leg, right leg, left thigh, right thigh, groin, stomach, chest, breast, left pecs, right pecs, left biceps, right biceps, left triceps, right triceps, left hand, right hand and head texture items.

Full texture set includes:
-The texture set will be for you based on your request
-The texture sets are very high quality and are priced about 200,000-300,000 toricredits
-You can also choose any texture set from textures area that costs less than 150k
- You will get also an forum avatar and signature showing your texture set

• Up to two flames
- You can choose up to 2 flames from Flames -area in the forums. The flames can cost up to 250k toricredits. I'll buy them for you.

• I recommend this pack if you want new texture set or just more toricredits. The pack will help you if you want to go forward on your gaming.

• The pack costs 50$

I recommend you this one.
You get so many things.
Link:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=144214
Question answered.

Closed before it turns into an advert. >_>

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you