Ranking
3xfull 512 joint, void, demon, elf, pure packs fair trade i think
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Sorry for the intrusion. But I have been wanting to apply for this clan for a long time (back in 2015 where I met TripFlow and deprav). I'm no wushu player, but I also see fl0w members play Aikido (like Snake) so I was wondering if I could apply but with aikido as main mod instead of wushu.
Haha! Ur mad!
Yes that is possible check the application thred to check our aikido mods that we specialize in.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Boy, good aikido players in here? dems were the days.

Not to try to discourage you or anything but we are in a long term coma atm, fell free to apply though.
Deii not all of us, and it's toribash that's in a coma people have moved on from the game and also have a life lol. The game needs a big motivational push to be able to get to a new spot on the gaming list and possibly become a recognizable esports like cs:go and dota2 for example.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Man, tb is dying now too? guess i shouldn't be that surprised though, it was bound to happen some day.

But you know big vacations are on their way and we may get to see each other in game.
Yeah maybe if i'm able to get my own laptop for a decent price or desktop, hopefully we will see as I will be working this summer, but yeah I hope i'm able to hop on every so often for a period of time after that purchase ofcourse.
But yeah tb is dying the old people are leaving and we have no real new comers coming to the game, it needs a huge revamp to get to where the game needs to be, the older players were what was keeping the game alive but the game needs a new way to keep players playing when they come find the game.