Toribash
Original Post
A Proposition for the Future of Toribash (Serious)
Hello everyone. I think it’s time to have a serious discussion about the future of Toribash.

So for no reason in particular, I decided to download Grindr (for research purposes) and immediately got 10x the amount of matches that I would typically receive on Tinder. And this revelation has made me realize that Grindr is probably making insane monetary gains while they're racking up impressive amounts of user traffic.

After further investigation, it appears that this assumption is correct. When you evaluate the financials for $GRND, it becomes evident that they are set up for insane growth and money in the future.

Thesis
  • People are lonelier, hornier, and gayer than ever! And who is in prime position to benefit from that? Grindr!*
  • Grindr has a large user base that continues to grow.*
  • The company has solid fundamentals
  • Low IV and Beta (low volatility)

* And Toribash can also be a breeding ground for insane growth...if we only lean into the gay agenda!

If I have piqued your interest, please allow me to provide a financial and statistical breakdown:

Loneliness rates in America are rising at a rapid pace - with each subsequent generation more lonely than the previous.

When you evaluate the number of reported single-person households on a global scale, the increasing trend persists consistently.

With the emergence of technology, this trend is set to continue as many of us will likely become more disconnected. Because of this, the development of online dating apps has skyrocketed. A lot of lonely people are willing to pay obscene amounts of money for the chance of establishing intimacy.

In addition, younger generations are also much more likely to identify as LGBT+.

These factors set up Grindr in an ideal position moving forward: growing levels of loneliness and gayness. And they have done an excellent job of capitalizing on this, with their updated demographics: 27 million registered users worldwide; with 13 million being active monthly users.

Grindr is able to be profitable because 90% of their revenue comes from subscriptions. To put that into further perspective, according to their most recent earnings report in March 2023, they have a reported revenue of $55.81 million USD. This is up over 28% year over year over this time in 2022. $50.23 million of their total revenue comes from subscriptions.

In additional to their financial strengths, Grindr’s business fundamentals are sound:
  • The company has positive free cash flow (FCF) and rapidly growing earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA)
    • This means that it will be unlikely that they need to raise capital via loans, and other debt instruments in order to pay their day-to-day operating expenses
    • EBITDA is actually growing at a higher rate than revenue. Meaning that they will be in prime position to have even more free cash flow
  • Their Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) triumphs over their competitors at 2x Bumble and 1.5x Match
  • Their Cost of Revenue has a decreasing trend, while their Gross Profit has a growth rate of over 35%
  • Their assets are outpacing their liabilities

These numbers are absolutely insane even when you factor in the oddity these past few years with COVID. Even without acknowledging the lockdowns, the number of lonely people with money and time to spend on Grindr is impressive.

The Proposition

I think it is evident what needs to be done. Despite our staff’s best efforts, and the incredible effort put in by our social media management team, our user base population continues to dwindle. That in conjunction with the information provided in this brief research study opens up only 1 course of action moving forward. If there is one demographic that is even lonelier than the general census, it is the gaming community.

To replicate the success of Grindr, Toribash needs to lean in.

It is time to incorporate LGBT+ dating into Toribash. Sure, “violence perfected” and ABD bet servers are exciting…but what’s even more exciting is the opportunity to find someone that completes you. To be seen. Heard. And loved.

Toribash: Violence Gay Perfected.

That is how we should market Toribash. That is how we take Toribash to new heights.
This makes a lot of sense. I’m with you on that idea!
I fucking hate Loona
You're on the wrong side of history
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Not even lying you have me now doing a deep analysis on $GRND. Could be some potential here if the board isnt a bunch of dumb fucks

Edit:
This stock is an absolute dumpster fire stay away lmao its time for Toribash to take its spot
Last edited by sc00t3r; Jul 28, 2023 at 05:04 AM. Reason: based and grindr pilled
I may get around and act a clown but you cant fool me.
Thank you for your kind words, sc00t3r.

Competition is an essential part of the market, and when a sizable entity in the gay space such as Grindr starts to stumble, there need to be parties willing to take up the mantle and fill the power vacuum. Since my initial analysis, $GRND has been stagnant and their share price has been plateauing. It would be extremely wise for Toribash to make a move while there is uncertainty.