Toribash
Original Post
Bug in tourney
When i won the last match of semi-finals, instead of playing the finals vs Kenpoman, he just insta-won the game and got all the tcs. It is kinda unfair.idk if we can make a rematch or if i can just have the 750 tcs. Unfortunately, I have no proof that it happens because chat just said that Kenpoman defeated me. I hope i can count on his honesty to tell the truth.
I'm sorry, but I doubt this will work. But, if you would like, I can just send you 750 tc and then everybody wins.
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
I'm sorry, but I doubt this will work. But, if you would like, I can just send you 750 tc and then everybody wins.

Wow really 0_o ?
If you are kind (and rich ) enough to do it, I'll love that
Just for future reference, you can use the ~ key to extend the chat and the "page up" and "page down" keys to navigate

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Just for future reference, you can use the ~ key to extend the chat and the "page up" and "page down" keys to navigate

Thanky you for the info bud !

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
This is a glitch that happens in tourneys where someone pings and he wins

Oh i tough i was experiencing some random glitchs, thank you for the info !

Originally Posted by Tree View Post
Next time take screenshots for proof. I sent you 4,510 tc

wowowo, Thank you a lot dude, I'm starting to think that the tourney glitch was good for me XD.For the screenshot thing, for some reason I just didn't had the reflex to do it, by the way i don't think that the screenshot would help because chat didn't even said that he timed out, but I will next time that something happens :3.
Last edited by getmamow; Nov 29, 2015 at 09:37 PM.