ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by EliMcFly View Post
just downloaded, do you guys think i should play with controller or keyboard

It doesnt really matter. Just play whatever you are most comfortable with.
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by EliMcFly View Post
just downloaded, do you guys think i should play with controller or keyboard

From my Experience, play Mouse or play Controller, but it's preference. Try everything and see what you like best. I learned on Mouse and everytime I try to play Controller it feels like a new game. Feels too native.

In other news I picked up Hattori and I don't seem to be to good at her. Not too sure about Combos or how to play matchups. Who should I learn considering I play Mordex and Lucien?
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
From my Experience, play Mouse or play Controller, but it's preference. Try everything and see what you like best. I learned on Mouse and everytime I try to play Controller it feels like a new game. Feels too native.

In other news I picked up Hattori and I don't seem to be to good at her. Not too sure about Combos or how to play matchups. Who should I learn considering I play Mordex and Lucien?

I use mouse, That's why It's very hard to control your character.
mai zigmachure es duomb ayend dozent mayk seyns *dut*

Ragnir and Cross are fun and they feel similar to Lucien imo
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
Ragnir and Cross are fun and they feel similar to Lucien imo

Got Ragnir, played him a bit, didn't like him at all. Got Wu Shang and I really enjoy him. I played a bit of Cross when I'm playing private games and he seems like a character I'd consider playing.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands

katars are terrible and you shouldnt use them yep mhm dont ever touch them theyre satan spawns and should die

scythe is a lot better on high dex characters. try and learn mirage. spear is a good beginner weapon

same with gauntlets. i suggest wu shang.

guns doesnt really matter on dex, since all you have to do is spam dair and sair to win. high def characters are my preference with this category
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
katars are terrible and you shouldnt use them yep mhm dont ever touch them theyre satan spawns and should die

scythe is a lot better on high dex characters. try and learn mirage. spear is a good beginner weapon

same with gauntlets. i suggest wu shang.

guns doesnt really matter on dex, since all you have to do is spam dair and sair to win. high def characters are my preference with this category

wtf.
sycht sux, i don't really know how to do sick combos with it tho and never really tried to learn.
katar are good. really good for spamming dlight-dair. its like a blackhole that ur openent cant get out of. so ye katar is good.

i personally prefer hammer and bow tho (da best <3)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
holy fuck!
u acually got me lmfao.
i like teros more tho(fucking solid signs)

but for some reason i always do random <3
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .