Ranking
hello there, dont turn inactive again already!!!!

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
yeah we gotta keep that tip top if we want that official just hmu on discord if anyone tryna play w/me GabeElite#3596
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Blue when will you depart from Alpha? Or are you staying this time?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hi. Only reason i died for a bit there was i just started college. last week was my first week so yeah. Im in the groove now so i should be good and active
thats whatsup static college must be draining though, huh?
Yeah. I'm hella tired when I get home. Normally end up going to bed at like 10
damn dude thats bonkers good luck getting through your semesters bruh,i swear people always say college is stressful as fucking hell i cant wait for the shit show coming for me in a few years xDD.
Ye its draining.

Ok I'm keeping this alive no matter what.

So let's get a discussion going or 2. Why do you like lenshu? And what's your favorite memory from elementary middle school or high school?

I like lenshu because I just like nograb mods.

And my favorite memory was from senior year of high school I was in my manual wheelchair and my friend who is like 6'6 pulled me down the halls with a heard stick and I don't think I've ever gone so fast in my life. Atleast without being in a car. I was terrified btw.
I personally find lenshu much more relaxing to play than ABD, and there's much more possibilities of what I could do, as I've started to play it more it's showed me the importance of using my legs to move my body, and understanding how a Tori works better in general. also cuz i 6-0'd shmevin in lenshu duels last week...

school was a blur for me
mehh school is lowkey boring because its too easy smh,and i love lenshu just because of the flow and how fun it is to play i just love the mod overall