ES Recruitment Drive
Just wait for the brackets to be announced and we will plan something so everybody can participate. I didn't really watch you last year in CL since i was trying my best with Nitro, so how did you performed last year?
I still remember I was staying up all night until 3am, lol.
We were pawned big time, most of the game was close match though, I think it was against wapow.
Also, Uby is beast on tk, just ask Dog.
I think I lost every single match last year. My winrate is probably under 50% in all of the past clan leagues. I know that Sicks was accidentally winning most of the games. I was so hyped everytime you played. But yeah I don't think we have ever gone past the 2nd round. Well hopefully we will at least get to the 2nd round this time, but don't get your hopes up because we suck.

First clan league was probably the most fun. Mookiefish played guitar with his dick and after being afk pulled out his router so we wouldn't lose.
Well doesn't matter, we just need to have fun together and maybe we will pull out some wins and we will advance as much as we can.
Signing is over, now we wait for the bracket to come out.
I won't be around tomorrow until Sunday, go ahead and start arranging once the bracket is out, I should be able to catch up.
^.^ look forward to playing with you guys, I remember playing with a few of you in my beginning stages of this game.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Oh, nice. [elite] vs [Piratez] ... damn... CAN SOMEONE SEND ME A PC PLS?? SO I CAN PLAY
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by WhyBeAre View Post
^.^ look forward to playing with you guys, I remember playing with a few of you in my beginning stages of this game.

It wasn't CL though, was it Clan Trials or something?
Well, looking forward for a good match as well, we will see you all later in-game.
We should set a date and a time when we should play. Also gl and hf guys
Last edited by azzeffir23; Jun 26, 2016 at 02:15 PM.
Psst who of you guys is the one thats insanely good at Judofrac? <u< Gotta know who to look out for
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy