Toribash
Original Post
I have more, Gameplay coming soon!
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Now when it's getting a open beta for people. I think it's a good time to share some of the parts of it, either through discord or here. This is a way to help the dev team to find bugs or just general ideas.

Matarika will probably be the one who adds a video first about TBN, but i'll create a "pure gameplay" video later on when I have time on my hands. There's alot of things that can be explained, especielly the bugs that occur ;)
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
I'm loving everything that I've seen in TBN and I haven't even played it.
Last edited by footlox; Dec 15, 2019 at 04:28 AM.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/521729433

There’s the vod from earlier. A lot of it’s muted because I’m stupid but if you really wanna see some gameplay there ya go

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Ahh I love TB next
My favorite new features are 1.how we can add more than 20 joints so we can make really complex toris if we wanted a very realistic match or replay
2.how we can pick from 1-4 players and control more than one tori if we want to.
had a lot of fun in the 4 player servers

I'm not going to state things I dislike because I think it's already in progress.
10/10 guys, I can't wait for it to finish
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Awesome looking forward to giving this a try, it's been awhile since I gone in game so maybe this will make me more motivated to play toribash.
[JollyR] [Tribe] [eVo] [fl0w]
I'm not going to state things I dislike because I think it's already in progress.

Please do state them, because that's the common mindset so far which isn't really helping the development.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Please do state them, because that's the common mindset so far which isn't really helping the development.

I would really like to help, but i dont have a key, and Hampa doesen't answer to my pm :C
Last edited by Guard; Dec 17, 2019 at 07:26 PM. Reason: mistake
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
Originally Posted by sir View Post

1) right now the most annoying part is the main menu and settings menu.
2) when you roll over+ X on a joint, it relaxes and then holds on 2nd hit. In old Toribash, it is first hold then relax.
2.5) the text when rolling over joints for the pecs, elbows, wrists, neck, hips, ankles seem to be opposite, it says forward for back and vice versa. the glutes text says back/forward instead of something with more sense like out/in
2.6) rolling over the joint doesn't tell you which joint this is. making it hard to teach beginners.

2.75) it'd be a cool feature if mod makers could write the text that shows on joints. so if somebody makes a very different character, the joint text still makes sense.
2. pressing V doesn't change grab states

3) I don't think the number of players should be based on the server. It should be based off of mod. and chosen by the mod maker. so that proper positions are set for them.
4) the grab boxes look ugly.
5)the speed of the ghost seems to be faster than the actual speed.
6)when you hold all and rotate chest to a side, the chest seems to be struggling to fight the bouncy nature of itself.
6.5) The bouncy joints look very bad. I don't see why they were added. to see what I mean, relax a joint before it reaches its max. and it will go the opposite direction after reaching its limit.
7) The hit sounds sound like empty boxes. the old Toribash also has sound problems so I'm guessing help is needed here.
if that's so, let me know and I will make a decent sound library for you.
touching your own body parts makes you red. I'm assuming this isn't a mod issue because I faced that problem in solo tricking mod.
9) my ankle broke here https://prnt.sc/qc9ssj just doesn't look like a position it should DM, my foot wasn't touching the ground. but for some reason it was getting pushed into my glutes, before my ankle broke.
I'd give you the replay but I don't think I can save replays rn. <

Avast detects TBN as a threat after I closed the game.

https://prnt.sc/qc9y0i

something else that'd be nice to have is customizable controls which I have made a thread for in Suggestions forums.

I might add more to this later.
Last edited by Mafi; Dec 17, 2019 at 11:41 PM.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.