Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Highrise Rooftops parkour + Custom atmosphere script !

highrise_rooftops.tbm

Parkour your way through scaffolding, vents, and various other elements to reach the heli, and take off with it !

This mod comes with the moonlit shader, and a custom atmosphere script :

rooftops_atmo.lua

Both are optional, simply out there to enhance the visual aspects of the mod. To load the script simply drop the file in your scripts directory and type /ls 7020Rooftops_Atmo.lua
(I don't know why uploading it to the scripts database adds that 7020 number but oh well, you can also rename it, or start it from menu - setup - utils - scripts)

Hope you enjoy the course and all of its various paths !

Additional imagery

Additional bits of information and stuff :

- I'm currently hosting a parkour tournament with great prizes on this mod, if you're interested check it out here

- I'd like to thank the people who helped me playtest and develop this mod, most noticeably SushiRoll, Karbn, Hypersaint, Ghostflow, Miracle11, King)

- If you're interested in more atmospheres please check out the atmo script created by Melmoth. If I didn't have it for study, I would've probably never known where to start !

- To load shaders easily, type /lws shadername.inc (default.inc or moonlit.inc for example). To unload the script, type /ls unloadscripts.lua

- If you're experiencing any issues with the script or the helicopter, please let me know !
Last edited by DashSora; Jul 22, 2017 at 08:37 AM.