Toribash
Make those two WIP of Veoo and 13chillz into a GIF tbh

Also might do something in that, looks intrusting
But sorry if I ruin it xD
I'm pretty sure I have more than a couple strokes, I tend to block some shape out then undo until i like it. You don't see the undo's that I do. I keep my brush larger until I like the general shapes and then i go smaller. If you spend 2 hours doing some small detail and then don't like it you are less likely to fix it. Where if you like the shape when its larger then it is just more polish until its done, and you can stop at anytime and still have something decent.
Eh. I have a mapping and junk tutorial in progress. I should probably finish it soon.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
I'm pretty sure I have more than a couple strokes, I tend to block some shape out then undo until i like it. You don't see the undo's that I do. I keep my brush larger until I like the general shapes and then i go smaller. If you spend 2 hours doing some small detail and then don't like it you are less likely to fix it. Where if you like the shape when its larger then it is just more polish until its done, and you can stop at anytime and still have something decent.

Thanks Ill try blocking first next time, I feel that I rush into small detail too quickly

Anyone work on the next wip for the group collab
Originally Posted by Yuma View Post
I can try. Realism always gives me cancer.

honestly I can make any cartoony thing into some atleast OK looking realistic thing so Yuma/Vanish: do you're worst > : )

but srsly it would be awesome if you guys helped.

Ill make it look ok

and then if chillz wants to , he can make it super nice
Originally Posted by Yuma View Post
sure enjoy

jesus christ

did you use some effect on that

why is it so dark

I thought you meant cartoon PAINTING not effects D:
idk why you keep talking about cartoon for <.>

I didn't use an effect. I shaded using a highlighting and shading airbrush on a hue and color burn blend.

simple stuff dude.