Ranking
Original Post
Taking Clan Events Applications
The Clan Events team needs some new blood, new ideas, etc.

So, we're taking applications for new folks. Send them to Uric, he's in charge. The app doesn't need to be fancy, just state your name, why you want to do it, maybe list some successful events you've done? Be creative, I dunno!
Originally Posted by snake View Post
bojan4claneventteam

Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Clan events team

If you just provide great ideas you'll be a great member.

Last I checked he was a member. At least I told him he was when I was the leader of the team ;)
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
so like what exactly do we have to do?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
You come up with events for clans to compete in. Then you host the events. If you get on the team that will be your 2 jobs.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
so we come up with an event pm it to uric then host it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Nope.
But having an event WIP in your app will help your chances.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
so do we just pm u the idea or what sorry im kinda new to clan events :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Write up your idea in a WIP (work in progress) and send an app along with it, if you want to.

Otherwise just an app.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Last I checked he was a member. At least I told him he was when I was the leader of the team ;)

I didn't got that impression. In any way, as mine 'admin' thingy got revoked I lost the ability to see the thread were we talk about events and stuff, so all, kinda, finished abruptly.
No, we are recruiting as many people as we want. If we decide the app is good enough, the person gets in.

EDIT:

If you really want to have a chance to make it on the team, don't just say "I can come up with events" or "I've hosted X events in the past". Instead do the following: "I've hosted X events in the past and here are links to the events" or "Here are some event ideas I've come up with and think could be used for a clan event"
Last edited by Gum; Aug 30, 2011 at 09:14 PM.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]