ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Booking Server
Hi,

Just a quick message to say that we have opened up a server that is available for booking. You simply enter the rules of the game, and choose a time to play. You may also administrate the server during the period you have it booked for.
Unregistered users CAN book the server, if there becomes a demand, I shall make a seperate one for registered users.

Servers can only be booked for one hour at a time. This gives other people a chance to book something. The server is to be used for clan matches, practices and the 'trying' of new modes.

Mod support is not enabled.

Head over to http://book.toribash.com to check it out.

veb
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: Toribash Booking Server
Sounds awesome :[color=black]D I'm sure everyone's gonna be using this.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
For teams going into the league this would be a good way to get some practice in the special Judo mode we have set up.
Well, I do have to say one thing... the booking page doesn't like the set up of variable timers...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Typo...

But, I never expected anything to go this far. Its a really cool implementation, but due to the sheer numbers of unregged people, there WILL be demand... You still gonna open one for them? They'd have to book it, like, 2 or 3 months in advance!
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
its also a good way to setup a match for toribash ladder....this is a great idea.