Ranking
Original Post
Toribash 5.01 - Steam and standalone
Standalone download here

Fixes and changes:
  • Voicechat is now working (No voicechat in standalone) - must be enabled with /voicechat on
    • Commands: /voicechat, /voicevolume, /voicemute, /voiceunmute
  • Matchmaking fixes:
    • Category selection should now work properly
    • Elo penalty for quitting has been fixed: Quitter is penalized 2x the amount they would have lost for losing, minimum loss of 1 elo; other user does not gain or lose elo
    • Matchmaking search should properly pause while playing matches in other servers
  • Ingame symbols for staff groups have been tweaked:
    • Admins and SMods have an ~
    • Event Squad have colored names and an *
    • Market Squad have a $
    • Clan Management have a ^
  • Added flood kick for spamming /shout

Known issues:
Temporary fix for standalone Torishop issues (Broken shop, invisible Uke) (thanks mody9):
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
i've done something smart
i used toribash 5.0 steam version
go to steam library go to steam apps then common
go in toribash/data/script
copy the torishop file from there then put it into the toribash5.01/data/script
and its done

Works with Steam 5.01 torishop folder, can be downloaded here
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 5, 2016 at 08:06 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by bigdogswag View Post
You forgot about clan search.

You mean searching for clan members? Just do /sa *name of clan*. That's how I do it.

Also, I don't know why, but when I load up the game now, it forces me to matchmake. Even though i exit out of that menu and go to a multiplayer server. It will just kick me from the server I am in and pair me up with someone.

It stops once I leave the match it puts me in.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Also, I don't know why, but when I load up the game now, it forces me to matchmake. Even though i exit out of that menu and go to a multiplayer server. It will just kick me from the server I am in and pair me up with someone.

It stops once I leave the match it puts me in.

Yeah that's... really strange and never happened to me. It starts searching as soon as you launch the game?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
lel I downloaded it before this thread was posted.

---

Also, Torishop isn't working
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Yeah. I don't click any kind of button. I just click out of the little box and it disappears. But about, say, 30 seconds go by. I am usually in a multipler server by that time, and it reloads me to matchmaking. It isn't constant, or every single time. But it's mainly on startup.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Also, Torishop isn't working

Yeah, looks like shop is wonky in standalone. Thanks for the report, I've passed it along.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Yeah. I don't click any kind of button. I just click out of the little box and it disappears. But about, say, 30 seconds go by. I am usually in a multipler server by that time, and it reloads me to matchmaking. It isn't constant, or every single time. But it's mainly on startup.

Okay, try keeping an eye on the little M box in the bottom left corner. If it's green it means it's searching, and you should be able to pause it by opening the box up and clicking Search again. If it's yellow it's paused a search, and if it's red it's not searching.

Has it pulled you into matchmaking while you're playing a match? Matchmaking search should be pausing (box turns yellow) while you're actively playing.

B&B&B&
Is the match making windows supposed to open when i press singleplayer/open the standalone client ?
by the way, Torishop doest work for me, it removes Uke from my client, so i need to exit and re-open it