Ranking
Yoyo. Thanks for the cnc!

About your latest replay:

A general smooth, fast and polished movement. Nice when it comes to -30 (guessed).
DM's are either elegant or devastating, nice.

However, during the replay you seem to spinning around aimlessly around uke, trying to get bonus points on styling.
I have nothing against using mods, but you could've done more with the surroundings. Personally I think the mod held you back for this replay.
You especially seem to be a bit awkward around the wall before the decap (which also seemed very lazy tbh). No-no, final hit should be awesome

And you talk about my opener, yours is sick af.

Seems a bit harsh, but I liked it very much, nice movement, nice DM's. Good shit.

Edit: I just checked the replay again, didn't like when u grabbed with Uke's hand to get the dm.
I'm Swepples
I lost at Toribash
Originally Posted by JediMinds View Post
Yoyo. Thanks for the cnc!

About your latest replay:

A general smooth, fast and polished movement. Nice when it comes to -30 (guessed).
DM's are either elegant or devastating, nice.

However, during the replay you seem to spinning around aimlessly around uke, trying to get bonus points on styling.
I have nothing against using mods, but you could've done more with the surroundings. Personally I think the mod held you back for this replay.
You especially seem to be a bit awkward around the wall before the decap (which also seemed very lazy tbh). No-no, final hit should be awesome

And you talk about my opener, yours is sick af.

Seems a bit harsh, but I liked it very much, nice movement, nice DM's. Good shit.

Edit: I just checked the replay again, didn't like when u grabbed with Uke's hand to get the dm.

Aha! Thanks for the return cnc man! Greatly appreciated
(I hope you noticed the 2 skeets)
the first 350 frames are really good. After that your speed fluidity and movement gets a little funky. I would say after the first 350 frames re-edit and try some different ideas. -30 can be tough to move in once you get off balance so try to regain your balance back then go from there.
Creative as always.
I want to see you juggle those feets.
would look awesome imo.
So far its going to be an awesome replay.
All of your replays carry your style. I love it. Try to add some more movement without dismembering though. I know you have that killer spirit, but hold it in to unleash it more powerfully <3
Attached Files
0 baph killer spirits.rpl (115.2 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
All of your replays carry your style. I love it. Try to add some more movement without dismembering though. I know you have that killer spirit, but hold it in to unleash it more powerfully <3

Thanks for the cnc Baphomet!

Also, please don't post replays in my thread. Thanks.
And in your full replay I like the kind of warm up spins you did. Would love to see more of that in your future replays. <3