Ranking
Any reason boneraven isn't on the player list? Also, I don't know if budsi will ever get back into toribash... Atleast i dont see it happening.
Boneraven is sooooo bad and that's why he isn't on the list (love you). Also rip for Budsi, try to remind her that she good at tb or idk, but if you really can't bring her back guess I'll live with it
Find me ingame and duel me
Anyone on and want to war? I've got an itch for it again after last night and cant seem to bring myself to play any other game.
Because he is lurking in the shadows. Overlooked adding is all, will do shortly. Im lurking on phone apps atm.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
I am a brown belt in Toribash and im active almost every day. I am decent at ABD and i specalize in Mushu and .
Some days i might not be on due to schools and stuff, but I will try my best to participate in wars and such, and overall I would be happy to join your clan.
Originally Posted by vcxdf View Post
I am a brown belt in Toribash and im active almost every day. I am decent at ABD and i specalize in Mushu and .
Some days i might not be on due to schools and stuff, but I will try my best to participate in wars and such, and overall I would be happy to join your clan.

Unfortunatley based on your application being ao basic, and this being the only forum interaction you've taken. I will have to decline. Feel free to hang around and make an improved app, or impress one of our other members

Edit: Dont freak out if you notice you cant start wars, temporarily removed perms. So we can arrange a formal clan war with TANG on the way to 10 streak.
Last edited by Shogun; Nov 21, 2017 at 07:52 AM.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Reactivated war perms, will take them on another time
iight, pc still broken lolrip but it's only microsoft edge that isn't working, might be able to be back soon my g's
Too easy sir, hope to see you ingame again soon.

Microsoft edge was never designed to work
True, the thing is that I need it to download other browsers. Anyways, it started working yesterday but can't touch it for some reasons, dad still setting up some stuff. 99% sure I will be online all day long on friday