Toribash
My name is Mathis / i've 13 old /my toribash activity 8/10 /my favorite mod is ABD / my forum activity 5/10 and i have a good lvl
Everyone who posted was denied. Sorry, feel free to apply again in 1 week.
name:charles
i'm a 2nd dan black belt
i'm not ranked
also played for 2 years
win ratio over 40%
i loved playing this game
and enjoying it makes me part of the community
i'm 14 years old
i would like to take part in this clan
and fight to the end!
Hello, I'm MrDarkyZ! You can call me, MisterDarky or Darky. Today, I would love to apply for Glitch clan. I hope you like my application!

ABOUT:

I'm Darky(again), and I'm 15 years old. I'm from Indonesia, but I can speak English clearly as it is important to speak English. When I'm bored, I usually go outside and play soccer, sometimes I play bicycle with my friends. I don't play Toribash only, I play other games such as Minecraft, Brawlhalla, Rocket League and CSGO. My favorite music types is Chill, Bass and Trap. Chill is the most genre that I like.

TORIBASH INFO:

My IGN is MrDarkyZ, and I'm 5th Dan Black Belt. My main mod is ABD because, yeah. It's fun and maybe, easy. I'm really that active in forum but in-game, I sometimes join in the game except if there's a war then I'll probably join. I have my own talent in Toribash but I'm still practicing, it is... texture maker. I learned how to make texture like, 1 year ago. It is easy to me because I like drawing and I even have the GFX tablet, so I wont have any distraction while I'm drawing.

REASONS TO JOIN:

My main reason to join Glitch is because I really like the design of the community, and I want to help the clan to grow bigger and more popular. I also want to join because I like to make new friends. This clan seems to be very friendly so yeah, that's all my reasons.
@phatman11 @MrDarkyZ posted for discussion.
-----
@phatman11 Denied. You may try again in 1 week.

@MrDarkyZ Accepted. You show great potential in ABD and you are a really nice guy. Welcome to glitch_!
Last edited by RawrBomb; Sep 5, 2017 at 06:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Go and play some Toribash. Go on, you deserve it.
Info About Me
Hello guys, my name is Dillon. My in-game name is ToriGod08. I'm a very old player, i originally started September 29, 2012. I took a break, but i am back.

In-game Experience
As previously stated i have experience when it comes to this game. I am a little rusty as i just re-started playing this game like 3-4 days ago. My best mods are ABD and any version of Mushu/Wushu. I want to join because i feel i can be a good influence and help quite a bit with wars. I work well with a team, though there are times i doubt myself and my skill. However, i always overcome it and step up when needed. I hope you guys consider letting me join, Peace.

Extra Information
I'm 18, out of school. I work at my local "Pizza Hut" (Free pizza my boys). I've been in a quite a few different clans in my day. The most known i've been in were, WAPOW. Nitro, Origin, and i was almost in Obey. I have done parkour with Swexx, Oblivion, and Flash. (And someone else but can not remember his name). Thank you for reading my application.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
@ToriGod08 : Sorry for the late answer. You're in! Welcome!
Existential Crisis.