Ranking
Original Post
Clan Materiel
So, with the new(ish) clan updates it would be sweet if we finally had some forum support for sharing textures with clan members. Most old clans still use some sort of armband or similar and have been crossposting it on the boards. However, most of us old fags have had the issues with image hosters coming and going and thus lost quite a lot of textures and source file over the years.

https://i.imgur.com/Q7bvFAH.png

The current side panel has some fantastic shortcuts, and thus we were wondering if a module for a texture bank could be added. Rank permissions to upload and edit etc.

Also as a side question; is there a dedicated sub forum or group of people we could forward such and further suggestions to? For example someone highlighted that the log could really use a line separator etc.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
sounds reasonable, would not have to look for it in gazillion amount of threads
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
If I'm not mistaken, you can already upload .png and other file formats through the "Manage attachments". Just have a dedicated thread with the armband and upload it there using the "Manage attachments" and it shouldn't go away.
It would be nice to have a image hosting service here at toribash...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
If Zips were allowed to be around 5ish megs maybe that would be a viable solution, but add a few layers in a psd file at a decent res and the image-hosting capabilities on the forum isn't viable.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!