ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Different lottery type
Ok. Shot in the dark here so don't be to mean.

I am trying to find a way to make a lotery where instead of paying for tickets with tc you can pay with items.

Mechanics and rules:
A 20kqi acc is created
A nice prize isoffered (anywhere from 10qi item packs forward)
To buy a ticket you have to put 50k shop value worth of items in a set and send it to the lotery acc.
You can buy as many tickets as you want
The lotery ends in 30 days no matter how many tickets are sold
It can go every 2 months
A bot is made to calculate value of sets so nobody has to do this manualy
Items with no price in tc do not count

Some of you might say that people are going to buy mysterio and other expencive items that are dirt cheap in market and make that 50k value set. I do not think it could be a problem and it will probably happen just a few times

The 50k value can be changed to what ever suits the situation better.

For even more results the prize can be an exclussive nice 3d item every 2 months. Something rlly cool. So you give one item and get hundreds in exchange

If i missed anything pls tell me

I belive that this could be a nice way to repurpuse items.
Last edited by Insanity; Nov 22, 2017 at 03:45 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
well, it's a nice suggestion but, 50k tc?, yes there are a special 3d prize but 50k is really higher (seeing the valk set value :VV),, i think it could be good to pay the tickets with items and stuff but 50k is so much tc's for a single 3d item (it's special but some items only costs 1k on the shop :VVV)
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
That's a pretty good idea I think but 30 days is too much tho I think 2 weeks max is great. The price of the tickets should change, the ticket might cost 50k for demon pack and 20k for full 512 for example ( I gave random prices here ) but yea I like the idea
Its not like u actually pay 50k.
You pay 50k (or whatever) but with items calculated at the shop price. So a worthless gradient that is 2k in market can value 12k in torisjop ( look at plasma or other colors...)

And once you drain most of the high priced items from the market the price can be lowered
Last edited by Insanity; Nov 22, 2017 at 10:02 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
that is actually a really good idea.. especially for all the marketers that has pages and pages of high qi items that are impossible to sell. im completely down. but it wont be much of an opportunity for starters/low qi players...
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 6 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~